Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
3/28/21 4:58 p.m.

Hello,

I ended up with these but just wanted the tires.  I have no need for them but would like to recoup part of cost of the tires. 

5 Wheels and appear to be in very good condition, painted white.  Came of a restored 66(?) Series I.  

I believe the bolt pattern to be 5x6.5 which is unique to Land Rover. 

Asking $200.   Located in the Daytona Beach area   Happy to ship on your dime. 

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
3/28/21 5:07 p.m.

Tire size? Tubes or no?

Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
3/28/21 6:32 p.m.

Hi Keith,

The tire size is 7.00-15 tubeless power kings but I am keeping the tires which is what I purchased them for. The seller didn't want to separate so this is only for the 5 rims. 

Here are a couple close ups. 

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
3/28/21 6:38 p.m.

Ah, gotcha. Wheels I have :)

Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
3/28/21 7:13 p.m.

I hear you there. I have no use for them and they won't bolt on anything I have or will likely have. I don't know much about them but they do appear to be original or at least factory wheels. Hopefully I am not completely off base on what they are or the price. 

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
3/28/21 7:18 p.m.

1966 would be Series IIa, I believe. Mine came with 16" but I'm rusty on the variants. 

Greg Voth
Greg Voth Dork
3/28/21 9:30 p.m.

Looks like you are right, it's was a Series 2a apparently. 

Apis Mellifera
Apis Mellifera Dork
3/29/21 7:09 p.m.

Apparently the availability of 16" tires in North America wasn't great at the time, or at least that's what LR thought, so late Series 2a and all Series 3 88s came with 15" wheels.

Decades
Decades
5/11/21 3:07 p.m.

Greg,

I would like to buy the Land Rover wheels- I have a Series III 88" in peices that those would be perfect for.

Thanks! (I'll message you when approved, I just joined)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jU2Mni3l4qTR9GA3meg1DZY6XWrmU00bKmlxk0Fj3DgkAA50voJSIrOAJAeijmbR