Coronavirus cleanout special...accepting trades of beer for these parts picked up in Portland. My beer tastes tend towards the lager/pilsner/domestic, so works out to fairly cheap for you if you can make use of these parts! Could be a win-win as we both get something to while away the hours while we can't do much else.

Acerbis supermoto front fender. Black with a few scratches. Not sure what triple clamp it is drilled for, but should be easy to redrill if needed.

Black Aprilia SXV/RXV/MXV side panels. This pair got a little hot and are slightly melty, but hasn't affected mounting and is not too bad from the front side.

Suzuki DR350 dirt frame. Just the frame, comes with California dismantler's paperwork. Good used condition with a couple scratches in the paint and a bit of paint wear above the footpegs.

Slightly stained DR350 dirt gas tank. At my storage unit, will get pics soon.

Yoshimura straight-through slip-on muffler project. 2.25" inlet, has road rash on one side, spring hooks top and bottom. Polished aluminum with a carbon fiber tip. The body is about two feet long, so plenty of meat to trim down, and rivet back together if you want to tidy it up.

Willing to meet in Portland and since some of this stuff is bulky, I'm hoping to get rid of them locally with minimal hassle. If you live elsewhere and really want something shipped, feel free to send me an offer with your zip code and I can get you a shipping quote.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vTDyg3EliyL5wlfrVkmwAtihGSiJtSt3XLMXay7fQwm0m3wX9IoQ2bRjvU1I4heu