1 2 3
RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/3/20 8:56 p.m.

I'm trying to clean out and get rid of my storage unit.  The cost of keeping it isn't worth hoarding these parts.  I have a rough list of what I have and a google photos album of most of this stuff because I have too many pictures to link in here. Linky  The big stuff I would prefer local pickup or GRM Express. Edit: Located in Waukesha, WI (30 minutes west of Milwaukee)

• Microsquirt with 8' unterminated harness. Never used has the LS resistor mods done to it (easily reversible) - $250
  • LS1 Intake w/ TB and 28lb injectors and blue billet fuel rails - $150
  • F-Body LS oil pan and pickup tube - $150
  • 4.8 LS LR4 longblock w/LS1 cam -$150
  • Northern Radiator w/Dual Derale fans -$100
  • Holley Sniper Sheetmetal Intake LS3 ports 4150 -$160
  • Hooker LS up and forward stainless exhaust manifolds
  • AEM UEGO X Series Wideband, NIB - $150

The rest of this I don't care about, just want it gone. Make an offer.

• Gen4 4.8 rods and pistons
  • Gen4 5.3 rods and pistons
  • LS4 oil pan 2X 
  • LS truck intake 2X
  • LS4 Crankshaft 2X
  • 6.5 Diesel 4L80e converter
  • Polaris 500 Indy motor
  • Fuel Cell (12-16gallons)
  • 400 SBC Forged Pistons
  • Holset HX35 turbo and extra parts
  • Spec Stage 2 LS Clutch Disc
  • Ram50 stock Benchseat
  • Ram50 bumper hitch
  • Fiesta ST Curt Hitch
  • Box of DSM parts
  • Carbon Fiber VQ35 engine cover
  • KM132 5speed and clutch out of a Diesel Ram50
  • LS7 exhaust manifolds
  • Several LS truck water pumps
  • Random 2.5" intercooler piping
  • LH Fiesta Headlight
  • Small Turbo off of a large Generic Generator
  • 10" long coil springs I believe I have 250lb/in and 450lb/in
  • Other random bits see picture folder

Edit: More items added to the list and more pictures added to the folder

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/3/20 9:00 p.m.

Great deal on intake.  If you were closer i'd help clean you out

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/3/20 9:41 p.m.

In reply to Patrick (Forum Supporter) :

I'm sure we could figure out how to get parts from Milwaukee to Ohio if you're serious.  I'd much rather deal with you and anyone else on this forum than the knuckle draggers on marketplace.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
9/3/20 10:05 p.m.

Would the ST hitch fit a regular Fiesta?

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/3/20 10:09 p.m.

In reply to Appleseed :

I would think it would fit any fiesta hatch no issue, fiesta sedan might be a different story but not sure. I forget the Curt model number for it.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa Dork
9/3/20 10:24 p.m.

Interested in the turbo.  

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/3/20 10:25 p.m.

In reply to Mr_Asa :

The Holset? I'm pretty sure I have like 1 and 3/4 Holsets I'll stop out to the storage unit this weekend.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa Dork
9/3/20 10:29 p.m.

In reply to RacetruckRon :

Yup.  No hurry.

Semi interested in LS intakes that would fit under a stock g-body hood, but I need to do research on that.  Even less of a hurry there.

Cooter
Cooter UberDork
9/3/20 10:45 p.m.

I will take the fuel cell, radiator if it will cool a mild v8, and the Microsquirt, if Pete passes on it.

I am just South of Chicago, and could pick them up most any time.  Could also get that intake just a bit closer to Ohio...

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/3/20 10:55 p.m.

In reply to Cooter :

Radiator is a big boy. I think it is in the neighborhood of 31" wide, 18" tall and about 3" thick. It was on a second gen Camaro previously. It should keep a mild v8 cool. I was going to use it on my truck but it wouldn't fit without excessive cutting. I'm working from home for the foreseeable future so my daily schedule is fairly flexible.

Cooter
Cooter UberDork
9/3/20 11:00 p.m.

Cool. (literally)

Just want to make sure I don't step on Pete's toes on the MicroSquirt, and I am sure we can come to an agreement on the fuel cell.   

That Grizzly is faintly calling my name, as well...

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
9/3/20 11:16 p.m.

In reply to Cooter :

You're a lot closer, go for it.

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/4/20 5:43 a.m.

In reply to RacetruckRon :

Any idea what's in the DSM box? I'm a hoarder, so I'm interested regardless. Also approximate shipping to 39530(unless you're heading to the Challenge next month)?

9/4/20 8:43 a.m.

I honestly would probably buy the mill, 4.8, intake, and take the gen4 rods(both kinds) if we could relay them to ohio.  

Pete. (l33t FS)
Pete. (l33t FS) MegaDork
9/4/20 8:43 a.m.

In reply to Patrick (Forum Supporter) :

That's kinda what i would eyeball, too

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/4/20 9:21 a.m.

Also interested in the mill... if others step out.

Edit, very serious, after looking it up online. I need to replace my junky drill press anyway. Looks like that mill can do a little of both. 

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
9/4/20 9:28 a.m.

If stuff can get to Cooter, I can get if from him and get it east a bit. I pretty regularly go to Detroit area.

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/4/20 9:56 a.m.

I have no tooling for the mill, it's just the bare mill. I've come to the realization that I'm not going to be using it soon and I have other projects that need time and money first.

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/4/20 10:10 a.m.

In reply to Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) :

I'll get you some pictures, I have roughly 70lbs of random DSM parts.  I'll be in Foley, Alabama over Thanksgiving.  That's still a little bit of a drive and a busy time of the year though but just wanted to throw that out there.

9/4/20 10:21 a.m.

I have mill tooling and no mill and don't want to commit the floor space to a bridgeport sized machine, but i'd defer to robbie on that if he wants it and is willing to help relay the 4.8 and intake and rods to maybe Angry's place so i can grab them?   Also maybe an ls4 pan because i want to look at one to see if it's viable for a rear engine swap.  Just texted robbie

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/4/20 10:24 a.m.

You guys can pm me or shoot me a text at SicksOAte FOFO9 5TreeSeben8 to figure out logistics

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/4/20 10:32 a.m.
Patrick (Forum Supporter) said:

I have mill tooling and no mill and don't want to commit the floor space to a bridgeport sized machine, but i'd defer to robbie on that if he wants it and is willing to help relay the 4.8 and intake and rods to maybe Angry's place so i can grab them?   Just texted robbie

My safe house is open for this 

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
9/4/20 10:39 a.m.

Price on Hooker LS up and forward manifolds?

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
9/4/20 10:40 a.m.
RacetruckRon said:

You guys can pm me or shoot me a text at SicksOAte FOFO9 5TreeSeben8 to figure out logistics

Sounds good.

I guess we need to see how much stuff Cooter can bring back down, since now were talking about (I think) a large radiator, fuel cell, 4.8 engine block, a bench top mill, microsquirt, an intake, a rod set, and possibly a pile of DSM parts. (I may be able to get the DSM stuff to the challenge...)

EDIT - looks like headers now too lol

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/4/20 11:21 a.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

These are what I have, Link. Sorry they are Flowtech not Hooker, both are Holley brands. Make an offer, they have been sitting in storage since Fall of 2017

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Mcu5BnP5GQxjQHUTyueOHwFUojnQe0Ydx6k5vY2cEiK8IfWdB2MvH5WeYUHfOke8