ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter)
ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) Dork
5/26/21 1:22 p.m.

Seeing as I've thinned my fleet from the days of having multiple 4AG-powered cars to none at the moment, I'm doing some spring cleaning and moving stuff on.

I have a pair of unused 3/8 thick header flanges and one matching 2-bolt 2.5 inch collector flange that I bought from SV3 Power years ago when they were still offering these builder parts. I think the exhaust holes are 1-3/8. These are laser cut and clean except for a couple of tiny surface rust spots from storage. Will fit 20V by slightly elongating one stud hole. Located in Portland, OR, selling all three as a package, asking $25 plus shipping. The collector flange isn't pictured, but it is the same material/quality and designed to fit up to Toyota or aftermarket exhausts at the bottom of the downpipe.

5/31/21 2:26 p.m.

In reply to ae86andkp61 (Forum Supporter) :

In case I didn't mention it, open to offers. I always like selling to a GRMer rather than dealing with FB or eBay, so let me know if you're interested.

7/14/21 10:08 p.m.

Still available. If you are building a challenge car with them, I'll send you these for the cost of shipping.

wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L)
wheelsmithy (Joe-with-an-L) PowerDork
7/15/21 5:57 a.m.

I wouldn't be putting them on a Challenge car, but would be interested. What the heck. Gonna try a PM.

7/17/21 11:10 p.m.

Sizold to the driznold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
O0BLV6RhHmybHebeI4KOYIrBL6KyTQN5MfQndUpBN1t2aCjaswBpxTf1623I5jcd