Where located???

accordionfolder
accordionfolder SuperDork
9/8/20 10:51 a.m.

Oops, I'll edit the top, just south of Nashville, TN

misshift (Forum Supporter)
misshift (Forum Supporter) New Reader
9/8/20 6:19 p.m.

Very interested in your seat.  Using some measurements from my current seat it should be close in size  to what I now have.  The seat will absolutely fit me but I run the endurance races with multiple drivers.  What is your definition of fairly skinny? Looked at the dimensions online, not real clear on some.  When you get a moment check some measurements please.  The distance from side to side, width, for the side seat mounting brackets. Looks like maybe 16.3".  Need to mount the seat on a slider for the different drivers. I'm short and another driver is tall. The distance from the  front and rear side mounting holes to the base or exterior bottom of the seat.  Chart indicates no lower fixing points which I take as no mounts on the bottom of the shell. Does it have lower mounts? Fine if it doesn't, gives me more clearance. Had to cut the mounts off of the bottom of the current seat to make it work.  

South of Nashville, anywhere close to the interstate, I65? I'll be coming through there in 6 weeks from Florida. 

Does it have the slot in the bottom for 6 point harness

accordionfolder
9/8/20 10:31 p.m.

In reply to misshift (Forum Supporter) :

Well, here's me measuring the inside, but not pressing against the sides hard since I only have 2 hands and was struggling with the picture. I'm average sized. ~175lbs, 5'11" a few of my bigger friends can't fit in it, I fit very very well. It's side mount, and has 5/6 point holes. The base is about 16.25" wide for the external mounts.

bluej (Forum Supporter)
bluej (Forum Supporter) UberDork
9/8/20 11:58 p.m.

I'm also very interested, and will be in Nashville for a week with work in October, so some evening time to kill. Could pick up then, I'm driving there with my wagon. That's just as backup if it falls through for misshift, they've got dibs.

9/9/20 8:39 a.m.

One last measurement, the distance of the side mounting holes to the bottom of the seat shell.  Or  termed the holes to the floor. My front ones are about 1 1/2" and the rear ones are about 2 1/2". 

Thanks

accordionfolder
9/9/20 3:30 p.m.

Rear

Front:

accordionfolder
9/9/20 5:43 p.m.

I sent you a PM with some other information, let me know if you don't get it!

9/9/20 9:32 p.m.

Replied to your PM. Consider it sold. bluej, if by some chance it doesn't fit my car or drivers I'll let you know

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EetrokNTOPuCSO3nNl3ksCRFBV1VgqNm0BTJDox5a2HmuktwLzTocgaBHT2un6oE