Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
8/19/19 10:42 a.m.

Define new England please.

I WANT IT!

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
8/19/19 10:42 a.m.

Damn. I would totally be all over this if "New England" was replaced with "the Midwest".

I'm a sucker for free junk.

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
8/19/19 12:25 p.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:

Define new England please.

I WANT IT!

You should just reply with “I’ll take it!” and figure out the rest later.  

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia HalfDork
8/19/19 12:27 p.m.

I always liked Mini Ts , 

Someone save it from the Sawsall !

Cooter
Cooter UltraDork
8/19/19 12:46 p.m.

Love me some Berry Mini-T.

SOMEONE needs to grab this.   If I didn't have a Berrien Nostalgia waiting to get finished, I would be all over this.  

notsafeforwork
notsafeforwork New Reader
8/19/19 12:49 p.m.

We're in Massachusetts, In Kingston along the Southern Coast but approachable by routes 3, 3A, 6, 6A, 95, 93, and 495. Being in South coastal Massachusetts along the water, we're near the Cape and Rhode Island and not THAT far from North Eastern Connecticut. or Southern New Hampshire really.  The body is in decent condition and being fiberglass is easily repairable or can be re-configured to anything required.  We'll be bringing in a Fiat 600 on Saturday which will be crowding the space out back, like to have it gone soon either to someone who can make some use of it or in pieces to the scrap yard. No room to hold onto it for much longer after his coming weekend.

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
8/19/19 1:16 p.m.

Too far away and it needs to move too quick for me to be able to get it. However if there's somebody coming to The Challenge from that neighborhood that could bring it I would happily pay them something for their trouble

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
8/19/19 3:30 p.m.

If you drive a little fast you can get it down to a 12 hour trip. Then round trip is technically just a day trip. 

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
8/19/19 3:59 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

Yeah, ha ha ha.

Earlier today i was like "well I'm in NYC for work this week, maybe I just rent a moving truck and drive home. Can't be that far" 

Turns out, it's really far, and 100% out of my way.

slowbird
slowbird Reader
8/19/19 4:18 p.m.

I'm 10 hours away, and I have no way to get it home, and nowhere to put it, and I have nothing that I could use it for or do with it, but...I WANT IT

notsafeforwork
notsafeforwork New Reader
8/19/19 6:03 p.m.

Mini-T body is sold . . . ah, I mean given away !

Cooter
Cooter UltraDork
8/19/19 7:21 p.m.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
8/20/19 6:01 p.m.

I suspect its going to Stampie who convinced himself that the round trip is just two days

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
8/20/19 6:21 p.m.

In reply to John Welsh :

Lol no I'm trying to enter GRM rehab and limit myself to what I have currently. Although to be honest I did think about it longer than I should have. 

Woody
Woody MegaDork
8/20/19 6:44 p.m.

There was a ratty Berry Mini T on Pawn Stars last night. I saw it on the commercial and it was the only reason I watched the show. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/20/19 6:53 p.m.

Whoever got it had better paint bassboat flake purple. 

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
8/21/19 8:56 a.m.
Woody said:

There was a ratty Berry Mini T on Pawn Stars last night. I saw it on the commercial and it was the only reason I watched the show. 

I saw it.  They offered the owner $1,000 for it. He passed.  

punk4evr
punk4evr
4/6/20 5:01 p.m.

In reply to notsafeforwork :

Did you already get rid of this?     I'm seriously looking for the t-body.  I had one while growing up that i adored... and Looking for another.  I miss mine sooo much its not funny.

punk4evr
punk4evr New Reader
4/6/20 5:02 p.m.

In reply to spitfirebill :

I'm looking for one... please let me know if anyone see's one please!!!!   I had a blue also, and i miss it more than anything in the world! 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
4/6/20 6:45 p.m.

This is not about a Losi 1/18th scale Baja Bug. Not one bit.

Supercoupe
Supercoupe HalfDork
11/29/20 10:36 a.m.

In reply to punk4evr :

you still looking? there was one just offered up for sale by me on Long Island.

notsafeforwork
notsafeforwork Reader
11/29/20 11:47 a.m.

Maybe this one will work? Scroll through the photos for the shot of the Mini T body.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/795398601023426/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

03Panther
03Panther Dork
11/29/20 12:31 p.m.
notsafeforwork said:

Maybe this one will work? Scroll through the photos for the shot of the Mini T body.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/795398601023426/?ref=search&referral_code=undefined

That is a great project start... I’m just WAY too far away. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Dq5ayFbFRYHx41SFwG4bfQ7k3eiU9NVidN0uvnboPis4oMTVBnTRNnW0eQCfZQ9p