jgrewe
jgrewe Reader
11/30/20 6:12 p.m.

Looking for take offs to hold my project off the floor.  I was looking for 13's but I found a set of 15x7's in my inventory while looking for rims for hobiercr's challenge effort.  I suppose 205/45 ish would work too.  I can get new tires for less than $40 each.  Prefer free, or I'll bring a pizza. Or, I'll pay to have them dismounted.

jgrewe
jgrewe Reader
11/30/20 10:27 p.m.

Never mind... I was able to dig back to roughly 2016-17 in my shop and I found a set of stock Miata wheels and tires that were 15", not the 14" I thought they were in my cerebral data base.

This confirms two things. I should never get rid of anything, and I hang on to stuff too long. The rims that I'll be using came with a different car and they don't even fit the car they came with! Sure, I'll take them.

03Panther
03Panther Dork
12/1/20 1:08 a.m.

I had been living in a warehouse for about five years when I met my wife... she helped me pack it all up and move it after we got married. She tells folks she never worries about me splitting up with her... I’ve never thrown anything away in my life, why would I start with her?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8I4TTEAiE8ZBKFqDw2w2UrrSnldtUEUiJkS10gVjPaqvdqPFB0cjvQ6YZ499LlAm