tb (minimally supportive)
tb (minimally supportive) Dork
12/26/20 2:40 p.m.

I'm am looking for a challenge priced front sway bar for a na miata. The body is a '91 if that matters.

It seems like the good recipe for predictable handling is to fit the largest front bar available, but again anything would be an upgrade from stock. I don't have enough of a budget to buy new so maybe someone has something gathering dust in the corner? This is the final piece of the puzzle for my challenge car so while there isn't a rush, it would be nice to get my hands on one.

I am outside Philly and am very open to input and opinions since it seems like everyone knows more about these cars than I do... thanks

WonkoTheSane (FS)
WonkoTheSane (FS) SuperDork
12/28/20 12:32 a.m.

I've got an NA6 flyin Miata front sway I've been meaning to sell for a while, I'd let it go pretty reasonable.  I'm a few hours away from you up in NE CT, but if you're looking to hit the track at all this coming year, I'd be happy to meet up with you there.  I regularly get to Thompson and Palmer, and occasionally lime rock, NJMP, and Pocono.

(Transmission not included :))

tb (minimally supportive)
tb (minimally supportive) Dork
12/28/20 8:59 a.m.

In reply to WonkoTheSane (FS) :

That might be just right, I have heard that flying miata knows a thing or two about these little cars...

It looks like we will probably cross paths at a track sometime, too, since I plan on hitting a few this summer if possible. I'll send you an email later when I get a minute.

Thanks

WonkoTheSane (FS)
WonkoTheSane (FS) SuperDork
12/28/20 10:00 a.m.
tb (minimally supportive) said:

In reply to WonkoTheSane (FS) :

That might be just right, I have heard that flying miata knows a thing or two about these little cars...

It looks like we will probably cross paths at a track sometime, too, since I plan on hitting a few this summer if possible. I'll send you an email later when I get a minute.

Thanks

Sounds good!  If you haven't ran with them yet, I highly recommend the Mass Tuning group.  We've got a packed schedule for this year, hitting everything in the New Englandish area from NYST up to Club Motorsports.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bfk6CnE2sZasrPT6XZowzPUmTYgGnefeJbQvTWnIvSpWbIKx19p8y7QY8k2bvkQ5