eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
10/2/20 8:47 a.m.

Trying to get the LS swap into my S10 going over the winter, and need a donor.

Its a long shot, but I'm hoping someone has a good 6.0LS motor and 2WD 4L80E with computer and harness they are looking to get rid of.  Looking within a couple hundred miles of Cincinnati, OH, or able to be brought to the challenge.  Would prefer it already pulled from the vehicle, but if you happen to have a 3/4 or 1 ton pickup or van somewhere along I-75 between Gainesville and Cincinnati, let me know, although that's probably looking in the wrong direction for something with a trashed body/frame and good mechanicals.

Would also consider a 5.3 or 4.8 hooked to a 4L80E, but strong preference for a 6.0.

chief8one
chief8one Reader
10/15/20 12:08 a.m.

A friend of mine has a stock pile of pulled and not pulled LS motors/transmissions.  How close to Adamsville, Ohio are you?

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
10/15/20 8:07 a.m.

In reply to chief8one :

Looks like about a three hour drive.  Its a bit away, but inside the range I'd go if the deal is good enough.

chief8one
chief8one Reader
10/15/20 9:48 p.m.

He said he has a 6.0l for 600 and 5.3 for 450.  He has 2 trans but need rebuilt.

yupididit
yupididit PowerDork
10/15/20 10:17 p.m.

Don't mean to thread-jack but I'm also looking for a 6.0 and 4l80e for my Jag. I'm in Central Texas. 

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
10/16/20 8:47 a.m.

That sounds like a good price if it includes the computer and harness.  I’ll try to get back in touch when I am back from the challenge.  I have to think about the transmission, I haven’t done a rebuild before, but I’d need to beef it up anyway with my plans, so if the price is right (and the trans is 2wd), I may be interested.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DEpWFJEaCyvO68NAncluayOPhqRBOrLTCxFmNWn6982R2hg6TTVXUUDqgLs9NaNU