Shavarsh
Shavarsh New Reader
1/13/21 10:11 p.m.

Hello All,

Looking for some broached miata (NA/NB) hubs to use with ford axles. If you have some for sale or have a source for these let me know. I am already aware of the monster hubs.

Thanks

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
1/13/21 10:22 p.m.

Have you talked to Drive Shaft Shop?

There's also someone who's working on adapting E30 rear hubs, which makes for some really interesting interchange options. Looks like the E36 has almost identical track width, so perhaps a complete E36 differential and halfshafts as a bolt-in.

Shavarsh
Shavarsh New Reader
1/13/21 10:36 p.m.

I have spoken with the Drive Shaft Shop, mostly about centerbars and upgraded cv races though, I just sent them an email asking about hubs. Thanks for the suggestion!

As for the E30 stuff I will look it up because I am interested but I have a 7.5" and an 8.8" diff in the garage already, just need to figure out which I can regear cheaper. Plus I've already welded the mounts in...

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
1/13/21 11:20 p.m.

The E30 rears haven't made it into popular knowledge yet, I think they're coming out of a Latvian group doing Lexus engine swaps or something. I don't think it's been investigated too far. But those E36 diffs sure are tempting.

Mr_Asa
Mr_Asa UltraDork
1/13/21 11:28 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

Might be worth snagging some when you find 'em in the yard, then?

Shavarsh
Shavarsh New Reader
1/14/21 12:37 p.m.

The drive shaft shop is a no go on the hubs :/

Shavarsh
Shavarsh New Reader
1/14/21 7:46 p.m.

If no one has an extra set on the shelf I'll head up and see Martin tomorrow probably.

Thanks all

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
msUaNtAJoLeM7ZKguMcnaOwTWmke2losOD1cGTb0XYDdHeVnJTYOywAW8Cmidgus