RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
8/29/21 8:22 p.m.

I'm regretting letting my microsquirt go last spring. I'm looking for a Micro/Megasquirt on the cheap for a future project that has challenge potential.  If you having something sitting in a box and no idea when you are going to use it next let me know.

malibuguy
malibuguy HalfDork
9/7/21 2:41 p.m.

I have a ms2 that i may part with

nlabrad
nlabrad
9/13/21 1:58 p.m.

What are you going to put it on?
I have an MS2 that was working perfectly in a 90 Miata that is ready to go. I upgraded to MS3X because I wanted to play with more wires than I had. I had it so well dialed in that it ran better with the MS2 than it does now with the MS3 lol.
I'm in Jax, FL. Not sure what they are going for so shoot me an offer!

bmw88rider
bmw88rider UltraDork
9/13/21 3:56 p.m.

I have a DIY Autotune assembled MS2 that I inherited that I'm not attached to that was never used so "NIB" I'd let it go cheap. 

TheWraith
TheWraith New Reader
9/15/21 2:20 p.m.

I think I have a new Microsquirt stashed in a box somewhere I was going to use for an LS project, I'll have to look.

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/15/21 5:54 p.m.

In reply to TheWraith :

Interested in this. I'll send a message later tonight

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/15/21 5:54 p.m.

In reply to bmw88rider :

Sending a pm

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/15/21 6:25 p.m.

In reply to nlabrad :

Plan was to put it on a 300zx Turbo that I passed on but I have a spare LS engine, Turbo and transmission that need more bad idea fuel.

AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
9/16/21 12:04 p.m.

If someone has another stashed away they want to be rid of cheap, I'm super interested too.  I'd love to see how a 4AGE can perform without the barn door air meter.

RacetruckRon
RacetruckRon Dork
9/16/21 8:30 p.m.

In reply to AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) :

I made a deal with bmw88rider but it looks like there's still a few megasquirts floating around in the thread.

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
9/17/21 8:37 p.m.

How much more involved is an MS2 compared to the simpler microsquirt?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jVexKYsPskXtQILQ5fXjr5G9H0ve07fmsBjkrHUpJ5xii1qleoyaWOpmMX88StkP