PseudoSport
PseudoSport Dork
7/15/19 6:34 p.m.

Purchased a set of magnesium wheels for my GMC Typhoon but want to run a square set of 18's so I need to find 2 more rear wheels. Might take another full set if the price is right. 

I'm located in Hanover, MA

GTXVette
GTXVette UltraDork
7/15/19 6:50 p.m.

I Am in Georgia,Wouldn't Shipping Up there Kill the Value, I May know of a Set of 18's Like Those But are you sure they are Mag.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport Dork
7/16/19 12:47 p.m.

Yes these are C5 Magnesium wheels. I sent you message.  Thanks.

RedGT
RedGT Dork
7/16/19 12:55 p.m.

A friend has a set of magnesiums passively for sale and the rear pair even have 315 RivalS tires on them.  Located in eastern PA/NJ, so if shipping or picking up from here is a possibility for you then send me a message.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport Dork
7/17/19 8:37 a.m.

Depending on the price of the wheels I might consider having them shipped but I would not be able to use the tires. 

RedGT
RedGT Dork
7/17/19 2:33 p.m.

PM me an offer for the wheels, shipped, along with your zip code. I'll see if it's feasible.  And try to get some pics from the guy.  Locally I see a set for $500 and a set for $1100 so clearly one of those sellers is nuts.  I don't know which one though.

PseudoSport
PseudoSport Dork
7/19/19 2:21 p.m.

I paid $450 for the ones above and missed out on 2 other sets for $400-500. I have seen a couple for $1000+ but they are usually prefect and are listed for a while. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
g5UyqjopTmd1rXUC1uu6rXDySFJjuDSZ8TgRoiQmxG3l3UiGUEJPPwwLdEbE3hKX