Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
2/12/19 12:24 p.m.

We love cool car shirts. We love cool Miata shirts even more. So we've decided to start offering limited edition Miata shirts. 

Here's how it works: every month, we'll come up with a shirt design. We'll take orders for a week. At the end of the week, we'll print the shirts and ship them out. 

First up: I Drive Better Topless. You know it's true. We know it's true. Time to share it with the world. Printed on a soft, comfy tri-blend shirt, it's $19.99 shipped.

Available to order until February 19th, then this shirt is retired. Next month, we'll have something else. Don't miss out!

Get yours!

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
2/14/19 4:51 p.m.

Knowing how I feel about tops, I'm going to pass on this one, but now I've got my eyes on you.......

sleepyhead
sleepyhead Mod Squad
2/27/19 7:05 a.m.

canoe deleted

classicJackets
classicJackets Dork
3/20/19 10:47 a.m.

Another one coming out soon?

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
3/20/19 10:56 a.m.

Sort of. The ordering window for the March shirt closed yesterday. I managed to forget to post it to the GRM forum, my apologies.

Best way to keep in touch is to sign up for the FM mailing list. We send out about 1-2 emails/month.

https://www.flyinmiata.com/maillist/

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
4/9/19 1:10 p.m.

The April shirt is now available to order! 

The first production NAs were manufactured in April 1989, so they're turning 30 this month. To celebrate, we're doing a shirt with all four generations on it. Available to order until April 16th, then it's gone forever!

https://www.flyinmiata.com/limited-run-fm-t-shirt-april-2019.html

classicJackets
classicJackets Dork
4/10/19 8:59 p.m.

Ordered! Does this mean I have to get a Miata...?

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
4/10/19 9:07 p.m.

Yes. It's in the fine print.

MyMiatas
MyMiatas Reader
8/28/22 12:28 a.m.

I received this with a two Miata purchase recently...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Div0218Kr5XAkvb7uVL8c8uoHljUg4pt1gWUCFbJ4veLCdRVnScUznO2yYqK3bA8