jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing SuperDork
11/9/22 7:05 p.m.

I'm planning on picking up my new to me 2001 Miata from the dealership tomorrow. 

It's at just under 65k and I need to go through it and take care of all of the routine maintenance stuff since I have zero records.

Where's the best online source to get OE Mazda parts from? 

Slippery
Slippery PowerDork
11/9/22 7:34 p.m.
jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing SuperDork
11/10/22 12:52 p.m.

Thanks,  Slippery.

wae
wae PowerDork
11/10/22 1:31 p.m.

I recently used discountedmazdaparts.com which is a dealership in Washington state somewhere and they did a good job for me.

David_H
David_H New Reader
12/2/22 2:23 p.m.

Are you going to use it for motor sports at all? If so Mazda will sell you oem parts at the dealer price (their price not what they charge us poor fools). I was considering doing it but for auto cross I would have to install a roll bar in my mx-5 and miss church on Sunday, neither of these are options for me

Mazda motor sports

https://www.mazdamotorsports.com/get-started/team-membership/

jimbob_racing
jimbob_racing SuperDork
12/3/22 7:29 p.m.

Thanks. I signed up there but I'm not verified so I don't think that I can buy non racing parts yet.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
12/3/22 7:51 p.m.

In reply to David_H :

Where do you need a roll bar for autocross? Out of 10 clubs that I've competed with, plus the GRM challenge, no one has ever required a roll bar for my Miata.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
12/3/22 10:54 p.m.

Another vote for Mazda Team Support. You might have to call them to get things rolling, but it's the best deal going.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uF2vPoQTJCl07InrfT8Hqd7Ewlk7a3kjCO5XADXN4lSGeN6H87xLBYgePKlWBF5i