Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
11/15/18 6:48 p.m.

Free Miata calendar from Flyin’ Miata! 

The calendar has Miata-specific holidays on it and every month has a stunning shot from Travis Ingram Photography. We made sure there was a good mix of cars – (almost) stock, wild beasts, NAs, NBs, NCs and NDs. There's something for every Miata fan.

How do you get one? Simply place an order for $40 or more worth of parts at flyinmiata.com. We’ll ship your order for free and throw in a calendar. If the box isn’t big enough for the calendar, we’ll ship it out separately a few days later. And to answer a question from another thread - we have various fluids, brake prop valves, sequential LED tachs and a bunch of other parts that will fit any car from a Viper to a Toyota - and you still get a calendar that has a Miata doing a big smoky burnout.

Quantities are limited, and when they’re gone, they’re gone. Don't miss your chance!

NOT A TA
NOT A TA Dork
11/15/18 7:17 p.m.

"And to answer a question from another thread - we have various fluids, brake prop valves, sequential LED tachs and a bunch of other parts that will fit any car from a Viper to a Toyota"

No Miata here but thought I'd look through website as I've seen mention a couple times that you've got fluids etc. AND I WANT A CALENDER!

Unfortunately I don't see listings for any of those items in the new products or miscellaneous products categories of the FM website in the "shop our catalog" drop down. Maybe I'm missing something?

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner MegaDork
11/15/18 10:03 p.m.

I'll admit the site isn't optimized for generic vehicles. Here's a shortcut to most of the fluids: https://www.flyinmiata.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=redline

And apparently our custom M10-1 inverted flare to NPT adapters are useful for Toyotas. We'll have more in stock soon.
https://www.flyinmiata.com/npt-to-metric-flare-adapter.html

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GHWCTtOFklHw29U9JHzpplBGTDqfmkAZDvOXZ1OWB84KIpJV6sMYVe1yKQ8kZViD