1 2
gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts New Reader
1/3/11 1:28 p.m.

In stock:

Buy here. $15.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ian

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/3/11 1:53 p.m.

Winner! Sign me up for one of those...

mith612
mith612 Reader
1/3/11 5:07 p.m.

Hot damn, and its almost Mariner Blue to boot!

gearheadshirts
1/3/11 5:33 p.m.

I started with the word "Miata" in montego blue.. but thought my printing guy might have trouble matching it :)

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
1/3/11 7:30 p.m.

Damn you! You're emptying my wallet.

gearheadshirts
1/17/11 8:26 p.m.

Only a few hours left. Presale ends tonight... if I fall asleep before midnight you might catch it early tomorrow morning too :)

Tomorrow the price goes up to $20. Still free US shipping though.

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
1/17/11 8:40 p.m.

Got one, sweet!

gearheadshirts
1/17/11 10:48 p.m.

In reply to Javelin:

Sweet indeed... your avatar reminds me... I need to make that smashed cone shirt I've been thinking of.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
1/17/11 11:02 p.m.

Just made it!

gearheadshirts
1/17/11 11:05 p.m.

In reply to skrzastek:

It's 10:05 here :) I think I'll probably leave it up until the AM. Because I don't think I'm gonna make it another 2 hours. It's hell getting old.

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
1/18/11 7:54 a.m.
gearheadshirts wrote: In reply to Javelin: Sweet indeed... your avatar reminds me... I need to make that smashed cone shirt I've been thinking of.

Well, that's my picture that I took at Packwood in 2009. I have a giant hi-res version of it and would gladly let you use it. (For a discounted shirt, of course)

gearheadshirts
1/18/11 8:07 a.m.

In reply to Javelin:

Thanks for the offer but the shirt I'm thinking of has not just one large smashed cone but many... many tiny ones :)

SpeedTheory
SpeedTheory Reader
1/18/11 1:20 p.m.

What shirt are these made from? American apparel runs really small, but Anvil, etc, run large. IE, I wear a medium AA shirt, but a small for the other brands.

gearheadshirts
1/18/11 2:36 p.m.

They are Gildian heavyweights. They run pretty large.. definitely not cut like AA... those are for skinny folk :) Get a small. It will fit well and never shrink.

Sadly though you'll have to pay shipping if you order now. Sale is over. It's still listed as $15 but the shipping is turned on and that's $5 to the US.

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
1/18/11 3:17 p.m.

I'd almost let you ship both of mine at the same time, but I need at least one in time for the 24. If it hasn't been picked up yet, want to put some info cards with it? Something like a business card with a web address for ordering? Oh, and my non screen name is Jason Stanford

gearheadshirts
1/18/11 9:00 p.m.

In reply to mistanfo:

Your save the stick was shipped priority today. Good idea on the cards but it's a touch too late :)

In the future I'm going to get some gearhead stickers made up and put a couple in with every order.

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
1/25/11 5:33 p.m.

Printer through with these yet? (Fingers crossed).

gearheadshirts
1/31/11 8:53 a.m.

Sorry for the slow reply. We had a knock down drag out fight with our printer about our save the stick reprints.. they came out even darker than the first ones.. not cool. So we had to work out how to get MORE reprints of those plus the miata shirts and put them on a rush cycle. They are scheduled to be printed tomorrow and arrive at our door by Thursday of this week. We will have all standing orders for miata and save the stick shirts packed and shipped by Saturday.

Again we're REALLY sorry for the delay but we're working out our printer issues and it shouldn't happen again.

Ian

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
1/31/11 9:21 a.m.

I'm glad this got bumped back up. Finally took the 30 seconds to actually order my shirt even though it's stupid busy this morning...

gearheadshirts
1/31/11 9:40 a.m.

Thanks Tom. Hopefully others will do the same. About half of the first order of 50 is already spoken for. We've got a lot of packing and shipping to do this friday but we could always use more :)

gearheadshirts
1/31/11 9:55 a.m.

Also.. for anyone checking this out for the first time because of the bump.. check us out on facebook or twitter

facebook.com/gearheadshirts

twitter.com/gearheadshirts

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
2/3/11 1:27 p.m.

Just saw your ad on FB. Made me come back to this thread to see if there was an update. Now to go to the other thread that I noticed you had.

SpeedTheory
SpeedTheory Reader
2/8/11 12:44 p.m.

Any estimated shipping time? Placed my order on 1/19 and haven't seen anything, so just curious. Ordered a save the stick, and one miata shirt.

gearheadshirts
2/8/11 11:07 p.m.

Yup. They all shipped today. The miata shirts just came in yesterday WAY behind schedule. Between problems with our printer and the storm of the century we just got them out but you should expect it within a week or so.

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
2/15/11 10:00 a.m.

Watching the mail anxiously this week.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KgCzCEnBSBDOz2Tr31BcV4Yb47KTKBAy6814RrFYORNRSSPWJYZoFwFaFraJBO8g