gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts New Reader
3/7/11 8:07 a.m.

Get yours here for just $17 with free shipping to the US until 4/1!

This is the first in a series of "generations" shirts that I plan on doing that shows the two generations of a certain model of car that best capture the spirit of the entire lineage. In this case I've chosen the original TE27 Levin and, of course, the AE86. Also prominently featured is the original "broken glass" levin logo which... just looks awesome.

All of my designs are printed on heavyweight gildan cotton tees so they are VERY hard to shrink. They are also extremely durable. I've had some for 8+ years that I still wear at least once a week.

Shipping on this one is free for the US while it is on presale which is until 4/1. Presale means that I am taking orders now and the shirts will be printed sometime mid-March to be ready to ship on or before 4/1. International orders only have to pay $7 during the presale. After that the price for International shipping goes up to $15.

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Email is best or just reply to this thread. Definitely check us out on facebook as well. We have a very active community growing every day over at http://facebook.com/gearheadshirts

gearheadshirts
3/7/11 5:09 p.m.

Nobody? I thought there were at least a couple of Corolla guys on this forum that would be all over this.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
3/7/11 5:18 p.m.

woah, i just saw this. Consider me in....when I get paid next weekend lol

gearheadshirts
3/9/11 1:20 a.m.

Fine by me. It'll be waiting for you when you have a paycheck!

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Web Manager
3/9/11 9:23 a.m.

The Levin badge is pretty esoteric on this continent. Trueno might be more popular, but I dig it either way.

I'd love to see a Fairlady Roadster design. Or perhaps something European? Keep 'em coming, because they're cool!

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury SuperDork
3/9/11 9:47 a.m.

Skyline...forillydoe

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
3/11/11 2:08 p.m.

If you do an EF and EG Civic generations shirt, I will be all over that.

gearheadshirts
3/14/11 8:00 a.m.

@Tom - Fairlady is right up my alley. That sounds like a winner to me. I know that not too many folks over here know the levins but hot damn if that logo isn't sexy as all get out.

@93EX - The "generations" idea is to glorify the 2 or 3 most Iconic generations that exemplify the model. For civic's I'd have to say 1st gen (whatever letter designation that is), and EK for the Type-R. HOWEVER.. I could see a sweet "90s" shirt with EF, EG and EK.

Perhaps my status as a seller's remorseful former owner of a 2000 hatch gives me a bias but I think with that generation's Type-R being one of the best handling FWD cars of all time, it definitely deserves a spot on the "generations" shirt.

gearheadshirts
gearheadshirts Reader
4/11/11 9:07 p.m.

They're real... and they're SPECTACULAR. They just came in today. All will be shipped by Friday.

http://bit.ly/levinshirt

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
FGfX4aoHcr3ZJaqB8ArfCa9CkVfyRsCIPsiV0VvL3lNdlyvpKdtlriLvuFDjBfqL