Tac1
Tac1 New Reader
6/26/18 9:24 p.m.

Suddenly I have a huge itch for some two-wheel action, but I've never really followed this side of the simulation scene so I'm not sure what's out there that would be worth buying. 

Ride 2, MotoGP 18, Isle of Man? Which title is the most realistic/sim right now?

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
6/26/18 9:29 p.m.

Moto gp 18 was far to realistic for my liking. It was the first 2 wheel, on tarmac game I've played in a very long time, but after 2 hours I hadn't completed a single clean lap. I ran through all the assists on and off as well as combinations, and just couldn't figure it out. I even picked the most oval shaped track for simplicity sake and just couldn't handle the turns. Auto brake felt like it did nothing, manual brake flipped me over either during slowdown our when I got back on it. Steering assist had me flying into guardrails constantly. Sure was pretty though. 

To be fair, I know little about bikes other than every time I get on one I get hurt. I just thought I'd try it for something different.

Nick Comstock
Nick Comstock MegaDork
6/26/18 9:31 p.m.

I just picked up the new Isle of Man TT. I'm enjoying it but it's got a steep learning curve. It's pretty hard.

ahutson03
ahutson03 Reader
6/28/18 9:35 p.m.

Ride 2 is the most playable in my opinion

Nick Comstock
Nick Comstock MegaDork
6/28/18 9:42 p.m.

In reply to ahutson03 :

I almost got that one. They had it used for really cheap. But I've been watching the development of IOMTT and they had one copy so I had to go that way. I will say the new one is easier than the original TT game that I had for the PS2. That one was nearly impossible. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
N1fEc1VXqd8tqsiLp0kH1oUhXMYyQqgAUScBqMEh8l99pGjADHaGtizIslq3etNT