Azryael
Azryael Reader
4/27/21 4:16 p.m.

I've been following the project since it first came out, but never got into it thinking my old rig couldn't handle it.

It wasn't until I built my current PC in December 2020 that I finally considered it. Free Fly weekend happened, so I finally jumped in. Bugs aside, I've never experienced a game quite this expansive.

I've gotta be honest, I do feel with how much cash they've pulled in, they should have the manpower to fix some of the core gameplay issues. But, as someone who has experience in programming and application development, I know it isn't as simple as that.

I do get the idea that they are driven to release more content (to get more $$$) rather than fix the game, which is my only real complaint.

I haven't touched No Man's Sky or Elite Dangerous, so I can't compare SC to that, but I do remember playing the Colony Wars series on PlayStation, and I loved the ship combat and being in space, and all that (something that wasn't Star Wars, not to say I didn't enjoy the Starfighter games) and have been itching for a real space adventure game.

I'll be streaming it in the evenings every now and then if anyone wants to watch and see what gameplay looks like.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
G9B0AOefiVxD6JpKwzdf0kKFxrefyWDJMY0Huf713EzPWFJVvnb7URTuYtSiJmqF