SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
12/9/16 3:37 p.m.

Anyone playing? I feel all alone out here.

But seriously, I wish the campaigns were longer on these games. They focus so much attention to the online Multiplayer that I wish there was more of a story, however I will say that the Multiplayer is quite good and the Operations is quite different that previous ones.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
12/9/16 3:45 p.m.

Got it. HAven't even played online yet. Did play through the campaigns. Well done game IMO.I switched over to Carmaggedon for PS4 and can't stop.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
12/10/16 6:37 p.m.

In reply to Bobzilla:

You have it for Xbox One or PS4?

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
12/10/16 7:54 p.m.

Just got it for Xbox one. Haven't even installed it yet.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
12/25/16 11:41 p.m.

We'll hit me up. My SN on XBL is SBF95. I would like to have a squad that has some functionality (and maybe a headset )

smokindav
smokindav Reader
12/26/16 6:48 a.m.

An PC players left? I'm smokindav3 on origin.

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
1/4/17 11:11 a.m.

My good friend Luke got it for PS4. I wander over to his apartment and play from time to time because I'm cheap and don't own a fully functioning gaming console. Anyone else on PS4?

I'm pretty sure Battlefield 1 is my favorite shooter game I've ever played.

NickD
NickD SuperDork
1/14/17 8:42 a.m.

Watched it and it seemed too slow and clunky for me. Got Titanfall 2 instead and have absolutely fallen in love. Have also gotten reported for cheating (I wasn't) when I had 60% of our team score and wiped the entire enemy team at once.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
1/19/17 9:02 p.m.
NickD wrote: Watched it and it seemed too slow and clunky for me. Got Titanfall 2 instead and have absolutely fallen in love. Have also gotten reported for cheating (I wasn't) when I had 60% of our team score and wiped the entire enemy team at once.

Bf1 has the same cheat scanner in place. Guy got cheat banned for going something like 203-8. Live.

Mister Fister
Mister Fister Reader
1/20/17 10:58 a.m.

I hate the new trend of limited campaign or no campaign - I don't want to play with people.

Hence my tendency toward the Tom Clancy shooters (that and the fact that they require thinking and strategy and tactics and teamwork).

NickD
NickD SuperDork
1/21/17 7:44 a.m.
mndsm wrote:
NickD wrote: Watched it and it seemed too slow and clunky for me. Got Titanfall 2 instead and have absolutely fallen in love. Have also gotten reported for cheating (I wasn't) when I had 60% of our team score and wiped the entire enemy team at once.
Bf1 has the same cheat scanner in place. Guy got cheat banned for going something like 203-8. Live.

It wasn't that the game itself reported me, it was that a guy on the enemy team got pissy because I was mopping the floor with his team and reported me. If you know how to use the flame-based Titan, Scorch, you can chain his ultimate into consecutive ultimates until you run out of Titans to kill. They tried to 3v1 me and I blew the 3 of them away. I also had $3000, of our team's $5000, at that point.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
e6gUE0emLnOlFKTCLBxbFCt27hsisRfRrMG5FnW382rNYnsnXxhprNZGAyKwqzGZ