Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
5/3/19 6:59 p.m.

Borderlands 3 is coming out Sept 13th. There is video out there of the reveal that includes a lot of actual gameplay. Pre order has started and you of course get fancy stuff for being an earlybird.  Good thing its later in the year, I shouldn't spend all summer inside playing computer games....

RossD
RossD MegaDork
5/3/19 7:16 p.m.

Is it split screen? That will be the difference in my excitement or mine and my wifes.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
5/3/19 8:11 p.m.

As a borderlands diehard...I am excite. 

BlueInGreen - Jon
BlueInGreen - Jon SuperDork
5/3/19 10:34 p.m.

Excellent. I don’t play video games often, but when I do it’s racing games or borderlands.

Aaron_King
Aaron_King PowerDork
5/6/19 9:50 a.m.

I can't wait, the Borderland games are good.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
11/17/19 3:28 p.m.

Well, been playing for about a week now, its not bad but there are certainly some bugs. Not really crazy about any of the playable characters (Im using Flak).  I'm fine with the story so far, and the graphics are what you would expect. Do not like the HUD or inventory system at all. Its hard to read and hard to sort through your stuff. Selling at the vendors has a serious bug, scroll through your stuff and you just sold everything! I hear it was worse a month ago and some things have been improved.  There is a learning curve just like in previous games, but they worked well on day 1 and were easier to use. I am going to keep at it of course, its not 'bad' just doesn't seem as well put together as the previous games.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose SuperDork
11/17/19 3:55 p.m.

I played quite a bit when it first dropped.  
Not a lot since the Halloween event, not really any viable Zane builds 

(and I don't have the interest to re-grind another hero)

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke UltraDork
11/17/19 10:37 p.m.

Just finished all the story missions and trying to make sure we didn't miss any side missions. It's good, but the lack of storage space is yet again infuriating and the weapon rating/classifying system seems to be meaningless.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
12/1/19 5:44 p.m.

Made it to level 25. Getting accustomed to the system. Mark your junk then sell it using the x key. The fast travel is still slow and hard to use.

Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku UltimaDork
1/6/20 10:54 a.m.

Another month or so in and I'm at level 42. Finally got the hang of fast travel and the inventory system. Close to completing the main storyline, but taking the time to go back thru all the challenges and so forth. There is a lot of content here. Downloaded the Handsome jackpot expansion but not explored it yet. 

Surprised by how much better it plays now. Maybe bugs are fixed, maybe it's just practice and better equipment. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vtmSwsFCcesYu0RcxzmUCSei8evZxOvMCUcVcqlVyUMoyq0mU5crPXBEQipmzxxC