singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
8/28/18 7:57 a.m.

Oh man, I am so excited for this one. Game play footage came out yesterday. Looks absolutely insane! Video posted below. Beware, this footage has some not safe for work content.

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
8/28/18 7:58 a.m.
RevRico
RevRico UberDork
8/28/18 12:55 p.m.

I've been looking forward to this for a very long time. It is pretty much the only game I'm truly excited for at the moment that isn't Wreckfest.I

CD projekt red always delivers, and I know I will lose 1,000 or more hours exploring night city. 

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
8/28/18 3:12 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

I have never been able to get into the Witcher but that isn't the games fault. I think it is a great developer. This looks right up my alley. Like Dues Ex in a real open world with very deep game play

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
9/14/18 11:59 p.m.

This game looks awesome. I saw the footage a couple weeks ago and was very impressed how immersive the game is. 

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
9/15/18 7:11 a.m.

Yeah, they have done a heck of a job. If it was anyone but cd projekt red I wouldn't be believing the hype. They are known for doing it right though.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose SuperDork
9/15/18 8:43 a.m.

Looks pretty rad, my only (minor) complaint other than their nebulous release date is... it's not Shadowrun.  
DLC with magic and metahumanity would be amazing.

singleslammer
singleslammer PowerDork
9/15/18 2:36 p.m.

In reply to SnowMongoose :

Yeah, I think that some of the tech will be pretty epic so not so worried about that. Also, they don't own the rights to Shadowrun. If they did that, then someone else would have input on the game which doesn't really seem to be be their style. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
V6kgSAYWuP1Jvobg4j7hS0llXtMXYXvNd7dzCWxlfUAnfbAQHXqeoPrgmyLpwiMa