Desmond
Desmond HalfDork
4/8/16 12:19 p.m.

Anybody have this game for PC? If you have a decent PC and don't own this game, you need to change that.

This game is absurd amounts of fun. If there are enough people here that own it, I would like to start a little league. Chime in if you would be interested!

revrico
revrico Reader
4/8/16 12:48 p.m.

Just dropped this week on XBOX One and PS4 as well, there's a thread a little ways down about it. It will be the game that forces me into a steering wheel and pedals, because using the xbox controller on my PC is ridiculously difficult.

I love the game, it's amazing, but I'm beyond terrible at it. Still haven't even made it past the for series successfully.

fidelity101
fidelity101 SuperDork
4/12/16 8:42 a.m.

I bought a blue ray player (xbox) that plays this game for this very reason.

add me!

Rx7Kevin

Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
4/29/16 12:02 p.m.
revrico wrote: Just dropped this week on XBOX One and PS4 as well, there's a thread a little ways down about it. It will be the game that forces me into a steering wheel and pedals, because using the xbox controller on my PC is ridiculously difficult. I love the game, it's amazing, but I'm beyond terrible at it. Still haven't even made it past the for series successfully.

I was just getting ready to post a new thread asking what to set the controls at, because I finally tried it last night and should change my profile Crashy McSwerving. It's maddeningly hard to control.

Spitsix
Spitsix HalfDork
6/21/16 10:09 p.m.

Just got it for fathers's day. I am looking forward to a few weeks when I things start healing.

Maniac0301
Maniac0301 Reader
6/28/16 11:39 p.m.

If looking for a PC wheel I've been using a Logitech Driving Force GT for the PS3 on my PC for years. Great budget wheel if you can find one. I have Dirt Rally on PC.

Rufledt
Rufledt UltraDork
6/29/16 12:14 a.m.

got it, had a league set up : https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/40161/grm-league but haven't done anything with it lately. Its still up if anyone wants to join we can do stuff, let me know.

Rufledt
Rufledt UltraDork
7/1/16 11:28 p.m.

Just started another race, 2 weeks to do it, 4 stages, you can stop and continue after every stage, service center every stage, germany in sunny conditions, all short stages. If you want to join (it's for PC players only, i think), post your game name here when you request to join, and i'll add you.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture Dork
7/2/16 6:35 p.m.

Short event, kinda dig the repeated stage at the end.

You can all do better then my time, tons of mistakes. Let's go!

JtspellS
JtspellS SuperDork
7/2/16 6:50 p.m.

Anyone on PS4? Like others have said I will need to get a wheel & petals soon.

Too much fun though but holy hell you have to be precise every second.

Trackmouse
Trackmouse Dork
7/30/16 9:08 p.m.

I'm on ps4 version! I just got a thrustmaster. Still need to build something to hold it in place.

Spitsix
Spitsix HalfDork
8/4/16 7:45 a.m.

I am new to this. Any suggestions on how to stop tank slappers? I am constantly sawing at the wheel. It does not matter what car I use or race type. I am player Dirt on a PC with a Logitech Wheel.

Thanks - Scott

MacDubois
MacDubois New Reader
8/8/16 7:44 p.m.

I just picked this up for the Xbone and I am loving it. It may be good enough to unseat my previous favorite rally game, Mobil 1 British Rally Championship from forever ago. So far I've only done some of the 60's championship and a few tentative climbs up Pikes Peak, but I'm really enjoying what they've put together.

02Pilot
02Pilot Dork
5/12/17 12:41 p.m.

Just picked this up - Steam has it on sale for $18 this weekend.

MINIzguy
MINIzguy Reader
1/7/18 9:55 p.m.

Anybody still playing this interested in setting up a league?

Roommate bought it but I'm the one that plays it more. Would love some friendly competition.

Trackmouse
Trackmouse UltraDork
2/4/18 9:55 p.m.

I am. I’m west coast. Work 9-5 mon-fri. And busy every Tuesday night. 

Ratchet
Ratchet None
2/14/18 9:21 p.m.

I'm interested in a league race. The ones I did rallies with a while ago are gone now. 

fidelity101
fidelity101 UltraDork
3/19/18 3:05 p.m.

can we cross platform league play?

DocV
DocV Reader
4/6/18 7:22 p.m.

I'm in on PS4 (if that matters).  Could also have a PC setup soon.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sMN2mJOEDZ2P8BhG3W3XaQ5ptdEi0y4XVxEeYiEnqumAAUxiUgizjlYQ0SIpdR7o