1 2 3
Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
6/2/15 2:13 p.m.

Apparently there's going to be an announcement tomorrow...

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

kylini
kylini HalfDork
6/2/15 2:20 p.m.

This interests me greatly.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
6/2/15 2:32 p.m.

I was assuming we'd see a remastered Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas GOTY edition before seeing Fallout 4...

So many excites!

failboat
failboat UltraDork
6/2/15 2:56 p.m.

Theres already a Fallout New Vegas Ultimate edition that is pretty much the same thing as a GOTY edition. All the DLC. I have it for 360.

If this is next gen consoles only it might push me to take the leap.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
6/2/15 3:07 p.m.

I will disappear for weeks when this releases.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x UberDork
6/2/15 3:19 p.m.

I still remember when I stepped out of the Vault for the first time. That vista...

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UltraDork
6/2/15 3:28 p.m.

I would willingly give my left nut for this. The fallout 3 and new vegas games are by far the best I've ever played.

I want it NOW.

hell, im about to beat the pair for the 10th time.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
6/2/15 4:11 p.m.

In reply to failboat:

I meant both of them remastered on the XBONE and PS4, I'd love to finally be able to play NV on the 360 without it randomly crashing. (PS3 version was even worse about this.)

Yeah, yeah...I know I should just get it on PC.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
6/2/15 4:24 p.m.
Tactical Penguin wrote: In reply to failboat: I meant both of them remastered on the XBONE and PS4, I'd love to finally be able to play NV on the 360 without it randomly crashing. (PS3 version was even worse about this.) Yeah, yeah...I know I should just get it on PC.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas look pretty dated by today's standards. It's hard to believe 3 came out all the way back in 2008. That said, as much as I'd enjoy remasters I'm ready for Fallout 4.

It's also worth noting that Wasteland 2 is due to release on consoles this summer.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose Dork
6/2/15 4:44 p.m.

Yeah, if this isn't a hoax I'll be re-buying an XBONE in advance of its release.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
6/2/15 5:51 p.m.

berkeley. Yes. Please make it for the PS3 as well.... I don't want to have to explain to the wife why I'm now buying a PS4.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UltraDork
6/2/15 6:45 p.m.

I got a 360. Hopefully it will come on that.

If not, i'll beg and grovel for whatever system supports it.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/3/15 8:39 a.m.
SnowMongoose wrote: Yeah, if this isn't a hoax I'll be re-buying an XBONE in advance of its release.

Considering they were going to announce something this year at E3, and that it is linkable from their bethsoft website, it looks legit. Standby for 20 minutes and find out.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
6/3/15 9:04 a.m.

It's official! Looks like next gen consoles only though.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/3/15 9:09 a.m.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnn2rJpjar4

Trailer.....looks epic.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
6/3/15 9:17 a.m.

Looks like I'll be buying Fallout 4! It seems to have the same feel of the 50's but with some futuristic bits tossed in. It'll be interesting to see how it all levels out.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/3/15 10:23 a.m.

Now the interesting question will be, is it going to be a Massive Multiplayer Game like Destiny, or will it be a classic Fallout series single player game?

I welcome it either way to be honest, and cannot wait for it.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
6/3/15 10:48 a.m.

In reply to yamaha:

As long as I'm not required to play for continuous hours with other to move forward in the game. With 6 month old son, I don't always have 4 hours at pop to give to a game. Usually only an hour or two at the most. Destiny lost my attention after one of the updates where it seemed like you had to put in a bunch of time with the same group of people just to move forward. Too much investment for me.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/3/15 10:59 a.m.

In reply to RossD:

I think that is really only the crucible.....I never have played it, but my friends play it a lot, and usually do single or random other players to get things done.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
6/3/15 12:31 p.m.

I'm in it for the single player experience. Now the next question: will it release this year or next year?

calteg
calteg HalfDork
6/3/15 12:31 p.m.

Glad the graphics aren't insane, because my gaming PC is a few years old. But seriously, best gaming series ever.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
6/3/15 2:00 p.m.

In reply to yamaha:

I can't get any more materials to upgrade my equipment without always playing with other people.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x UberDork
6/3/15 2:03 p.m.

Fallout 4 trailer

Looks great. If they kill the dog I'm going to go Megaton on their asses.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Dork
6/3/15 4:02 p.m.

I literally could not sleep last night I was so excited. I have about 125 hours into New Vegas and had about 400 hours into Fallout 3.

Amazon already has a pre-order page up for all versions; XB1, PS4 and PC. It looks like it will be released on 31 December 2015.

Fallout 4 on Amazon

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/3/15 5:24 p.m.

Amazon is notorious for listing preorders without a date.....just sayin.

They already appear to have the rating done for Europe.....so its a lot closer than we think.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MLQawuPKD6oxBdtDtk9QG2IehTPZgtTynsiHPLD4yAlvg3mqnSBePntrbfRwvMsR