1 2 3 4 5
RossD
RossD PowerDork
6/16/15 7:31 a.m.

I'll just stroll into the local Gamestop and buy the normal game for PS4 on Nov 10th. My son will be almost a year old by then, so hopefully he remembers me by the time I'm done with this game!

calteg
calteg HalfDork
6/16/15 7:37 a.m.

I'll wait til they sweeten the pot before I pre-order

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/16/15 7:45 a.m.

In reply to calteg:

I'll preorder this, AC, and Forza here before long.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Dork
6/16/15 11:08 a.m.

In reply to PubBurgers:

Nerd tats! That's pretty berkeleying awesome. I'm thinking a Vault-Boy from the game or something along those lines.

I want to preorder the Pip-Boy edition for PC but I need to know the requirements first since I don't want to spend $120 on a game I cannot run cough cough GTAV

Dammit, I need to knooooooooooooow

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Dork
6/16/15 11:09 a.m.

Also, the game for iOS is pretty sweet too. It's like the SIMS but in the Fallout universe. It's called Fallout Shelter. I guess they are releasing it for Android soon. And it's free

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/16/15 11:14 a.m.

In reply to stanger_missle:

Oh god, its free?

PubBurgers
PubBurgers SuperDork
6/16/15 11:21 a.m.
stanger_missle wrote: Also, the game for iOS is pretty sweet too. It's like the SIMS but in the Fallout universe. It's called Fallout Shelter. I guess they are releasing it for Android soon. And it's free

Waiting for the android version. A vault boy tattoo would be sweet. I need to get working on some Hitchhikers Guide stuff eventually.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
6/16/15 11:29 a.m.

I've kicked around the idea of getting a Brotherhood of Steel logo tattoo, but I've got other things to waste money on.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
6/19/15 10:34 p.m.

Finally got my hands on a Pip Boy edition preorder, did NOT expect this to sell out as quickly as it did.

The Gamestop closest to work is fairly sketchy, and offered that I could probably get a preorder if I paid double...berk that noise.

The good Gamestop I typically deal with (kinda like finding a Vatozone with knowledgeable guys) advised that there are rumblings that Bethesda is going to sell the Pip Boy separately for all those who can't get a preorder.

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Dork
6/20/15 5:14 p.m.

Berk!

I really want to preorder the Pip-Boy edition for PC before it sells out.

I'd order it for a console but I much prefer PC after having New Vegas on 360 and later buying it for PC.

I hate this waiting game!

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
6/20/15 7:15 p.m.

Bethesda says all platforms sold out. Global.

calteg
calteg HalfDork
6/21/15 8:06 a.m.

I bought New Vegas for the PC, now that I finally have a computer that can run it. Time to start modding, any suggestions?

stanger_missle
stanger_missle Dork
6/21/15 1:51 p.m.

In reply to calteg:

The DLCs are pretty awesome but I haven't used any mods yet.

In reply to mndsm:

Noooooooo! I know you can buy digital copies but how does that figure into the production run?

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/22/15 7:41 p.m.

In reply to calteg:

Iron Man suit mod.......epic hilarity.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/22/15 7:43 p.m.
stanger_missle wrote: In reply to mndsm: Noooooooo! I know you can buy digital copies but how does that figure into the production run?

Its just the PipBoy edition.

WOW Really Paul?
WOW Really Paul? MegaDork
10/26/15 4:20 p.m.

And it's 3 weeks out......on a side note, fallout shelter is amusing. Deathclaw attacks suck though.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
10/26/15 5:17 p.m.

I feel like this should be in the minor confession thread, but...

I'm using a vacation day to stay home and play F4 at launch.

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
10/26/15 5:39 p.m.

In reply to Tactical Penguin:

I am upgrading my work computers GPU so I can just play there! SHhhhh.... I didn't say that.

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
10/26/15 6:27 p.m.

In reply to singleslammer:

Gotta stress test those upgrades, otherwise how would you know if they work?

singleslammer
singleslammer UberDork
10/26/15 8:40 p.m.

I am not in the IT department though so yeah...

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
10/27/15 7:48 a.m.

I'm looking for a gig like yours, I'm a mere government contractor so they watch us like hawks.

Rusted_Busted_Spit
Rusted_Busted_Spit UberDork
10/27/15 2:40 p.m.

This is going to push me into getting a PS4 or Xbox One.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 UberDork
10/27/15 2:53 p.m.
Rusted_Busted_Spit wrote: This is going to push me into getting a PS4 or Xbox One.

Right there with you. Im actually debating between challenge car and fallout.

Both will bring countless hours of entertainment and financial ruin.

Think I'll wait for black Friday sales before making a decision. Neither are going anywhere.

ncjay
ncjay Dork
10/27/15 8:07 p.m.

Been looking at some trailers, screenshots, and getting general info. This game looks un-friggin'-believable! Yeah, I'll be dropping out of civilization on Nov 10th.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
10/28/15 8:37 a.m.

The part that sucks is that the wife wants Star Wars Battlefront that comes out 3 days after Fallout 4. So I'll have to split my limited vid time between two games. . I'll just play Fallout after she falls asleep.

1 2 3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
b26tNIOefbzFJaLCypC9nN44PQbKxzb83qJOLCUQUosgK21DWrshwZjaWrZ44zyp