1 2
Volksrodden
Volksrodden Dork
12/12/15 9:19 p.m.

In reply to WOW Really Paul?:

I might just destroy the radio station. It was set up on the right side. 6 attacks in 4 days was a bit much

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
2/13/17 9:37 p.m.

Just started playing this again now that it's out on XB1. Fat fingers no longer an issue!

I love the addition of quests from the Overseer's office. I never managed to get that far when playing on the phone.

SnowMongoose
SnowMongoose SuperDork
2/13/17 10:57 p.m.

Holy Zombie thread.
Good thing I let my XBL sub lapse, else I'd be downloading this for XBONE right meow.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
1/1/18 1:09 p.m.

So I downloaded this again and did something I have never done before and made a micro transaction. I bought the starter pack for $5, it gives you a whole bunch of helpful stuff to start with. I’m not planning on purchasing another, but I’m enjoying all the updates they have made to the game since I last played it. 

The quests make things a lot better for getting loot. I get waaaaay more loot during quests than sending my dwellers out for hours. 

ncjay
ncjay SuperDork
1/5/18 5:24 p.m.

I played Fallout Shelter one weekend. I thought I had a decent thing going until radroaches got in and killed almost everyone. Haven't played it since. Stupid game.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
1/6/18 8:45 a.m.

That’s why you have to arm every single dweller with a gun. I’ve had radroaches kill a few people, but the dwellers can handle themselves pretty well. 

That being said, the Starter Pack really helped. It’s been less than a week and I have 40 dwellers and almost 70k in caps. The updates really make the game more fun. Now they have pets that help your dwellers out in the wasteland or even in the vault. I was lucky that the dog I got with the starter pack gave the dweller a 30% reduction in time to return back to the vault, makes a lot of the quests a lot easier. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gm2PxUcWmEhHE6E4rAeYs9l90uOtgUnCZcHBOAfZILpRUrZiiYc1Jkf3AFvN4kmM