4 5 6 7 8
failboat
failboat UberDork
1/9/19 10:54 p.m.

If you are willing to drop a couple bucks the Forzatune 7 app is excellent for quick tuning setups.

Esoteric Nixon - Jordan
Esoteric Nixon - Jordan UltraDork
1/10/19 3:23 a.m.
Daylan C said:

New toy to play with. I'm gonna go after your speed traps now.

Not if I have any say...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/10/19 10:47 p.m.
failboat said:

If you are willing to drop a couple bucks the Forzatune 7 app is excellent for quick tuning setups.

Ideally, it's a drift missile. I've already been through 3 motors and God knows how many suspension adjustments. I really liked the delivery of the blown v8, but that feels like cheating. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/11/19 3:09 p.m.

I built another S14 last night since I sold my first one and apparently had one. I suck at drift zones but I don't think it's the cars fault, it seems to be doing exactly what I tell it to do.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/12/19 2:24 p.m.

Probably tomorrow, because going to a wedding right now- I'll upload the driftmero build. I've made that car about as idiot proof as I can, and it will slide for daaaaays. The torque curve is dead in the middle of third gear, so those of you that drive manual can use that to your advantage. Should be easily drift able by anyone. And all it requires is a 69 Camaro. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/13/19 4:10 a.m.

Definite Doing this livery again if i ever actually manage to get a Crown Vic.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/13/19 10:11 a.m.

Driftmero build is live. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/13/19 11:41 a.m.

Ok fine. I'll do it your way.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/13/19 1:35 p.m.

In reply to Daylan C :

A honda civic is not my way.  

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/13/19 1:59 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Its basically your Camaro but smaller at this point. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/13/19 11:29 p.m.
Daylan C said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Its basically your Camaro but smaller at this point. 

And 25k less points. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/14/19 12:21 a.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

I'm working on it don't worry.

failboat
failboat UberDork
1/15/19 7:11 a.m.

today is update 5 for FH4. 

7 Mitsubishi's being added to the game and will be free DLC.

There are several other cars being added as well. 68 mustang fastback. Early Ford Transit van, among others. Cant really look it all up as im at work. Not sure if any of these will be free or paid DLC but I am sure I might drop a couple bucks on some of them. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/15/19 7:42 a.m.

Eh, I paid for the car pass, so I'm not worried about that. Having Mitsubishi is nice, I miss my evos.

failboat
failboat UberDork
1/15/19 11:48 a.m.

yeh. I paid for the map expansions but not car pass. So far there has only been 1 car I just HAD to have. and tbh I drove it like once but that antique Civic sure does look good.  laugh

Mike
Mike SuperDork
1/16/19 10:45 p.m.

I've run out of time. Wanted to get the seasonal objective Trailblazer on Fortune Island. I must have taken fifty runs at it. The objective is 42, and my best is just over 41.5.

Dang it. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/17/19 6:44 p.m.

Aaaand the caddy limo is in the forzathon shop. I painted mine like merica. Gonna get paaaaaaid 

Mike
Mike SuperDork
1/17/19 7:40 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Interesting how that works. I'd published a few liveries, and hadn't had any real response. I just published one today, where I painted a Rally Fighter in matte carbon and purple, and it's trending. Nothing fancy - no anime characters or Nyan Cat. Dunno.

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/17/19 8:10 p.m.
Mndsm said:

Aaaand the caddy limo is in the forzathon shop. I painted mine like merica. Gonna get paaaaaaid 

Welp. I know what I'm doing when I get home tonight.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/18/19 6:17 a.m.
Mike said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Interesting how that works. I'd published a few liveries, and hadn't had any real response. I just published one today, where I painted a Rally Fighter in matte carbon and purple, and it's trending. Nothing fancy - no anime characters or Nyan Cat. Dunno.

I had a big long response typed, and my phone ate it. Anyhow- simple sells. A two color livery available as soon as you unwrap your new toy will always do better than what I tend to do. Aside from my american flag tearaway motif (that does pretty ok numbers, and will probably do well on the limo) everything else I've done with the understanding that it wont do numbers. No one gives a E36 M3 about Brawndo, and if they do.....rtheyre probably not playing forza. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/18/19 12:22 p.m.

Interesting. Just checked and literally no one downloaded my crazy striped RX7 livery. Going to clean up my Kaufman Cabs M5 and throw it up.

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/18/19 12:41 p.m.

That time I found the taxi thing while driving my taxi...

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/18/19 4:56 p.m.
Daylan C said:

Interesting. Just checked and literally no one downloaded my crazy striped RX7 livery. Going to clean up my Kaufman Cabs M5 and throw it up.

I have sold literally one merica limo, that was to Rico. 

Mike
Mike SuperDork
1/19/19 12:03 p.m.

That is an entirely inappropriate place for an influence board.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/19/19 5:48 p.m.
Mike said:

That is an entirely inappropriate place for an influence board.

Rewind is your friend. 

4 5 6 7 8

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Don502uZWTJCGsxCGM0XuSWigGMtN6cEc1EWEkBnI7ZINfkddtdlwQal7Wqt3mwH