5 6 7 8 9
Mike
Mike SuperDork
1/19/19 8:09 p.m.

I managed to get it after three tries, which is better than I expected.

Rant: the game has largely been stable for me, but crashes have shut me out of three Forzathon Live events. One of them, I arrived super early, hung, restarted, arrived, crashed, restarted, and arrived 2 minutes after the hour - no blimp. I finally managed to get enough points to get the limo a few minutes ago. It drives about as poorly as one would expect, but it's finally mine.

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
1/19/19 8:28 p.m.

The limo, when properly modified, is a surprisingly competent drift car. Not a record breaker by any means, but I've managed some decent scores with it. 

chrispy
chrispy HalfDork
1/19/19 9:05 p.m.
Mndsm said:

Driftmero build is live. 

My son thanks you for this.  He’s “completed” dang near everything else but doesn’t get “drifting” - odd for a 17 year old.  Gamer tag is Chrispynick if you see him online.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/19/19 9:24 p.m.

In reply to chrispy :

I'm glad it works for him. It's a shockingly competitive car- I've manage to put the car in the top 1% worldwide (I think my highest place is somewhere in the low 3000s) and it's not what everyone else is doing. I've got a miata I'm working on now- that SHOULD be better than the Camaro if I can drive it. I've posted a 184xxx at city center in the camaro- and I'm getting 182xxx in the miata on semi berkeleyed driving. I cant decide if needs more rear bar not. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/20/19 9:49 a.m.
RevRico said:

The limo, when properly modified, is a surprisingly competent drift car. Not a record breaker by any means, but I've managed some decent scores with it. 

Itll do the roundabout north of the 270 speed strap endlessly. Its pretty impressive. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/20/19 4:16 p.m.

Info dump- convert hex to anything. Hsb= forza. Divide h by 360 to get forza equivalent. 

https://rgb.to/hex/ff69b4

I have neon pink now. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/20/19 7:01 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Ok time to look up obnoxious 90s paint codes for all my crap when I get home. Maybe even fix the color on my GTA.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/20/19 8:59 p.m.
Daylan C said:

In reply to Mndsm :

Ok time to look up obnoxious 90s paint codes for all my crap when I get home. Maybe even fix the color on my GTA.

Good man. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/21/19 12:23 p.m.

I didn't have a fox body to try out my new found powers of evil with. So my RS500 is Calypso Green now.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/21/19 10:00 p.m.
Daylan C said:

I didn't have a fox body to try out my new found powers of evil with. So my RS500 is Calypso Green now.

Mystic terminator cobra is on my list. 

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
1/22/19 12:05 a.m.

My Hellcat is Go Mango now. BMW Laguna Seca blue is surprisingly annoyingly to find the info for.

Mike
Mike SuperDork
1/22/19 9:52 p.m.

I finally 3-starred all of the speed traps. Surprised there isn't an achievement for that.

failboat
failboat UberDork
1/23/19 4:33 a.m.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/23/19 1:04 p.m.

In reply to failboat :

You do a lot better than me.  

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
1/23/19 5:19 p.m.

Hit 7 million players this week. We're in the top 10,000 drifters and speeders.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/24/19 1:08 p.m.

I still want 200xxx out of city suburbs. 

xflowgolf
xflowgolf SuperDork
1/24/19 2:12 p.m.

apparently I need to play this a lot more.  Those liveries are way cool, and I haven't even figured out how to do that yet.  What little I've played so far has already yielded much gnashing of teeth from the wife.  Ugh. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/24/19 5:59 p.m.
xflowgolf said:

apparently I need to play this a lot more.  Those liveries are way cool, and I haven't even figured out how to do that yet.  What little I've played so far has already yielded much gnashing of teeth from the wife.  Ugh. 

Solution? Get her to play too. Works for me. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/24/19 6:25 p.m.
Mike said:

I finally 3-starred all of the speed traps. Surprised there isn't an achievement for that.

I think speed traps and zones and jumps are all lumped together. 

Mike
Mike SuperDork
1/24/19 7:26 p.m.

I may have miscalculated.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/24/19 7:55 p.m.

Thatll buff. 

failboat
failboat UberDork
1/25/19 1:38 a.m.

S Q U A D

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/25/19 12:20 p.m.

In reply to failboat :

4/10- I'm not in any of those shots. 

failboat
failboat UberDork
1/25/19 1:21 p.m.

I'll try to post up some info this weekend on one of the main groups I run with. (Thats what most of the photos are from)

Kind of a grassroots build group where we have our own economy. You have a budget to work with (different pricing on cars and parts than whats in the game) participate in meets and events to earn money throughout the week, track your budget, build your garage. Buy and sell cars and parts off other users. Etc. Kind of a different and fun way to play with other users. 

Actually looking like we are gonna have a sizable meet tonight again.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/29/19 9:23 p.m.

I need to figure out how you're putting those pics up. I have some E36 M3 for yall to see, including my latest attempt at getting banned. 

Also- I have a drift miata tune out there. It had taken the driftmeros lunch money. It's scary fast. Drop that pig into 5th and hold on. 

5 6 7 8 9

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NcfxjSCp3BWGu1N25z2WdiDGknoYP7kOwFwUaDMdNIYEu74LU64UXeK1MkmgY8XK