20 21 22
Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/16/20 4:27 p.m.

I have started an all out assault on the star card. I'm....80% of the way there. I did the most offensive one I could today, team online games. I won't do playground games for free cars. (Ok, I own all the cars, but still) racing should be done as soon as it registers and then it's on to the creator card. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/20/20 5:41 p.m.

And now, I am down to two Po cars and my content creator star card to finish out all the hard stuff. 

Mike (Forum Supporter)
Mike (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
8/26/20 11:25 p.m.

The Bentley Turbo R is out this season. I remember being a kid and reading about this car coming out in Popular Mechanics or something, and being fascinated.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
8/27/20 3:02 p.m.

i am about to do some really dumb E36 M3 to this thing. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/12/20 8:24 p.m.

Welp, there was an auction scare, and someone started dumping these things. I got 3 more at 5mil a piece, and the price has shot up since then. I don't really need the $$$ but it's nice to have that on deck. Just in case. 

Mike (Forum Supporter)
9/12/20 11:52 p.m.

I was travelling and hadn't brought my laptop. I missed out on the Bentley, but it'll probably be in the Forzathon shop or something within a few weeks.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/13/20 8:07 a.m.

In reply to Mike (Forum Supporter) :

They're in the auction house right now, but prices do seem to be increasing. I grabbed 3 at 5mil a piece , and they were at 7.2 yesterday when I checked. So, I'm already up 6 mil lol. I'm not selling though. Love this car. 

Mike (Forum Supporter)
9/13/20 9:40 p.m.

They were all 9 mil and up. Most had starting bids at 9 mil with buy out a little higher. I found one that was bidding at 7.5 with buyout at 9, and manged to get it for something like 8.3. I know I overpaid, but meh, imaginary money for imaginary cars. It has a very enjoyable, controllable oversteer when stock on ice.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
9/13/20 9:46 p.m.

In reply to Mike (Forum Supporter) :

Yeah they were all over 9 when I checked today. I'm sort of wishing I'd bought out the rest of the 5mil ones when that happened. I could be making a tidy profit. 

Ive got 3 set to run right now. I've got one set as an a class dirt car, one as an s class drifter, one as an s class road, and I think I'm going to use the 4th as a test bed. It's got some fun manners but I cannot figure out how to make it a competitive drift car. And I really want it to be one. 

Daylan C (Forum Supporter)
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
9/30/20 4:24 a.m.

I got bored and tried to copy a thing.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
10/2/20 7:42 p.m.

I'm impressed

Daylan C (Forum Supporter)
Daylan C (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
10/3/20 6:27 p.m.

In reply to Mndsm :

Thanks. Need to adjust some stuff and make some of the detail logos before I call it done. Maybe I might actually do that eventually.

BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter)
BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
11/9/20 9:44 p.m.

Oh yes.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/10/20 9:54 a.m.

In reply to BlueInGreen - Jon (Forum Supporter) :

I was very happy too, but I promptly v8sc swapped mine. Im that guy. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/12/20 7:51 a.m.

After two days of downloading for an 81! Gb install, I have started running Forza on my xsx. 

Jesus. H. Christ. 

I didn't think there was going to be a big difference graphic wise, because I was already running xb1x- which should do, and does, 4k gaming. 

I was very. Very. Wrong. 

4k at whatever fps this thing runs (either 60 or 120fps)....I feel like I've been wasting my 4k tv this whole time. It's very. Very pretty. 

Grizz
Grizz UberDork
11/14/20 1:58 p.m.
Grizz said:

I haven't even been able to play since like March. Got the stupid activation hang crash and none of the dumbass fixes for it work.

It's been a thing since the game launched on PC and they only recently added it to their list of known issues so I expect an actual fix for it right around the time FH6 comes out.

They finally fixed it, it's syncing my data now. I have missed out on so much E36 M3 I'm sure.

E: I went from 55 million to 7 but I got a bunch of the cars I missed that were actually having auctions. The syclone pisses me off because you can't change the trim color and I was trying to give it a disgusting 90s minitruck paintjob.

Mike (Forum Supporter)
Mike (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
1/14/21 10:27 p.m.

After a false start where I started the game without installing an update, I managed to get the C8 Corvette today. I didn't have much time with it, but it seems nice. They don't include bronze with the factory paint options, so what little time I did have was spent trying to paint it brown. 

20 21 22

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8EjTqseJjoLQWc5ZAT58we22j3g6olzRpksZjbRGblS5JpPW8mpDDp92ZlGK3XPz