2 3 4 5 6
Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
12/6/18 1:39 p.m.

I was all ready to run a 1000hp awd 32 ford, but yes i agree, a class is good. The s1 Datsun was definitely a drag build and tricky to drive on dirt without bouncing off things.

failboat
failboat UberDork
12/6/18 3:45 p.m.

yeah the route planner is awesome, I am not sure if you are able to host a race without inviting the whole damn game lobby though. 

I wish they let you run the routes as rivals events like a time attack. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/6/18 10:22 p.m.

Ran the seasonal tonight. Gave online adventures a shot. I need more cars. 

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
12/7/18 7:54 p.m.

Trident Gang

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/7/18 10:20 p.m.
RevRico said:

Trident Gang

The dorifto war that happened right after this photo.....

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
12/8/18 8:31 a.m.

TIL people send you angry messages if you bring a RWD to  ranked adventure.

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
12/8/18 11:24 p.m.

exomotive exocet off-road. berkeley yes. Ooo and a new Morris minor

Daylan C
Daylan C SuperDork
12/9/18 12:24 a.m.

Oh the Funco and the Exocet might have sold me.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/9/18 10:57 a.m.

Exocet offroad. Might have to make one on road. 

failboat
failboat UberDork
12/9/18 1:23 p.m.

grinded out another livery yesterday

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
12/13/18 6:04 p.m.

They let me put a rotary in the Exocet!!!

Mike
Mike SuperDork
12/13/18 10:03 p.m.

This game has me sad about the price of a BAC Mono IRL.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/13/18 10:44 p.m.

The Iceland landcruiser is God. The driftmero mk2 needs more power. The switchback shall belong to me. 

Mike
Mike SuperDork
12/16/18 9:14 a.m.

I think a have a little over 100,000CR in this. That's probably dumb, but it's really fun bringing a gold-wrapped Gremlin to a Forzathon event.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/23/18 6:16 p.m.

ima get banned. Again. 

BlueInGreen - Jon
BlueInGreen - Jon SuperDork
12/23/18 7:23 p.m.

I got Horizon 4 as an early Christmas present, cause my wife is awesome. Looks like you all are having a riot but I'm not sure I'll invest in a live subscription since our internet connection is not great and I'd only have time to be on sporadically anyway.  I'll just be over here terrorizing the countryside in a baja bug.  It's an awesome game.

gearheadmb
gearheadmb SuperDork
12/25/18 9:15 p.m.

Hey guys i have a question. Let me preface by saying im really dumb at this stuff so please state your answer like you are talking to a five year old. 

So we got a 1s for the kids that has this game included. No disc, it was all download. Took forever. Anyways, the kids set it up, got a couple cars and all that. I would like to have "my own" world on there, where i can start from thr beginning, seperate from the kids so we arent sharing a money pool and all that. Is that something i can do? Thanks 

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
12/25/18 9:33 p.m.

In reply to gearheadmb :

Add a profile for yourself on the Xbox.

It will share Xbox live and all games/purchases, but allow you all to progress on your own pace  

gearheadmb
gearheadmb SuperDork
12/26/18 7:56 a.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Awesome. Thanks.

xflowgolf
xflowgolf SuperDork
12/27/18 10:11 a.m.

Just got the xbox one x and this game added to our household.  :)  

...if I can get any hours in on it after my son goes to bed.  ha.  

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/27/18 1:45 p.m.

For the new players- feel free to add me to xbl. I dont know how it happened, but I am sort of the unofficial ringleader of this E36 M3show. Everyone always conveys up with me so....

Daylan C
Daylan C UltraDork
12/27/18 2:37 p.m.

You can add me too if you want.

Gamertag is Chadeux2. 

failboat
failboat UberDork
12/29/18 7:35 p.m.

Who's brutish Leyland and do you have that c class mini drift tune shared? I was running around 3 starring all the drift zones and kept seeing the thing on the leaderboards. Always ahead of me haha

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
12/29/18 7:38 p.m.
failboat said:

Who's brutish Leyland and do you have that c class mini drift tune shared? I was running around 3 starring all the drift zones and kept seeing the thing on the leaderboards. Always ahead of me haha

That's our good friend esoteric Nixon. Hes a scumbag,  but that mini rips on dirt. 

Mike
Mike SuperDork
12/30/18 12:44 a.m.

This game is abusive for completists.

I keep thinking I'm about to finish off something, and a map pops up and one of the Horizon Festival characters says something like, "wow, you're really killing it with these, here's fifteen more events of the same type."

One of the early cut scenes is an explanation of speed traps. The character says there may be a bonus for finishing all of them. That was a month ago. I've given up, more always appear. 

This game has kept me entertained more than any other pure driving game I've ever owned.

2 3 4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
s5Yma4kCpETRN24AtJFyRBUaOM3kWkRfcEDjdrSrARIFDqo8hWVuNN1NU6dak1Un