RevRico
RevRico PowerDork
5/4/19 11:36 p.m.

Anyone else have an active subscription to game pass and or happen to be an achievement hunter on Xbox?

I need a second person to help with a couple of achievements for MS rewards points quests this month. Specifically in Minecraft, Tecmo Bowl Throwback, and The Golf Club 2. 

Minecraft I just need to throw diamonds at someone, I think/hope you can just join the world I'm currently in as I'm sick of starting new ones, but could throw someting together quick otherwise. 

Tecmobowl Throwback, I need to win an online ranked match by 18 points. We can do 2 games so you can get it too, shouldn't take too long but the natural online is dead and I don't feel like finding randoms

Finally, in the Gold Club 2, I need to play a game against an active friend. I think it can even be the 9 hole hole in one challenge course, as long as I'm playing with someone on my friends list. 

If you're up for it, have gamepass or own these games, add me on Xbox, RevRico420 and let's help each other out. 

Thanks in advance. 

atoamsh
atoamsh New Spammer
2/6/20 1:45 a.m.

Hi, man. Have you solved your problem ? I am a big minecraft fan, and I think that I can help you with that. I've been playing minecraft since 2011, so I have unlocked all the canoes, I know everything about this game. Moreover, I have recently created a good server, with a [premium paddling service].  I am sure that we can do those achievements there.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PahUIQ3uB8WB1nZDnhJq7mjcpprgWvxHTvAEgS8fJqUgvnHyNqP4WgQZOEblktGJ