Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/21/18 6:07 p.m.

So heres the deal. There is an...85 percent chance I am going to shank an old lady on Friday and buy an xbox one x. If not Friday,  sometime soon. I would REALLY like the gold fade battlefield edition, that comes with all the E36 M3 listed. Problem is, I care precisely nil for FPS games unless they're called borderlands or doom. That means I am staring down the barrel of buying a console with something like 100$ worth of games I do not want. I've done this before when the only way to get a 1tb xbox was when it came with halo.....whatever. again, dont care. 

Heres where you come in. Do you like battlefield? Do you like xbox one? Do you like trades? Let's make a deal. Things I am interested in- maybe fallout 76. Definitely wreckfest. Stuff not on this console including whatever the hell the pokemon game on the switch is called, either evee or pikachu (or if you're real generous, both). Katamari whatever, due out 12-7 also on the switch. Other trades discussed as needed. My other option includes buying a fallout 76 bundle outright, but the gold xbox looks way cooler and I'm a sucker for shiny objects. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/23/18 12:16 p.m.

Update- was not bf1, was bf v deluxe and 1943. Either way, code in hand. Maybe we trade. 

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/30/18 11:34 a.m.

Update for all the no one that cares- horizon 4 is off the table for tradesies. I accidentally the whole thing. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jyqib4Um0471vQ2ZrUDnM1sGuHH3o5NCY3nnbXL3rf4V1tMinUln0KOPRISDsyKY