aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
3/19/21 11:38 a.m.

Ian Bell, the CEO of Slightly Mad Studios, has been posting on social media regarding the next step in the Project CARS series, and it’s fair to say he’s promising something good. In fact, he’s promising nothing short of “the most realistic simulation ever made”.

Haaahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahhaahahahah.....

....hahahahahahahhaaahahhahahahahahaha...

....ahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha...

...oh wait.. are you serious?

...Haahahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahaha...

..hmmmmm... for some reason, I don't believe you.

https://www.gtplanet.net/project-cars-4-most-realistic-simulation-20201215/

spacecadet (Forum Supporter)
spacecadet (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
3/19/21 6:52 p.m.

I can't stand PC2, but One of my good buddies managed to race his way into the USA Logitech G-Challenge that was run in PC2...

I laughed when he told me how well PC3 had gone over with fans..

so yeah.... i'm with you..

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
3/21/21 2:48 p.m.

Ya sure. . . .    I mean I hope they get it right but they missed the mark so far on the last go around they were not even in the same zip-code as the target.  

racerfink
racerfink UltraDork
4/1/21 4:41 p.m.

Codemasters bought Slightly Mad and is responsible for the direction of PC3. If the guys at Slightly Mad were able to convince Codemasters of the errors of their ways, PC4 might be a much better game.

aircooled
aircooled MegaDork
4/1/21 4:50 p.m.

The problem is, the same idiot who managed the creation of PC3, is the one in charge of PC4.

dean1484
dean1484 MegaDork
4/2/21 8:00 a.m.

I still think PC3 was just a cash grab. Probably took one developer a week to cut out all the stuff and re package a hacked down copy of PC2. 

BradLTL
BradLTL UltraDork
4/2/21 5:57 p.m.

In reply to aircooled :

It's going to be mobile only. laugh

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
4/2/21 5:59 p.m.
racerfink said:

Codemasters bought Slightly Mad and is responsible for the direction of PC3. If the guys at Slightly Mad were able to convince Codemasters of the errors of their ways, PC4 might be a much better game.

Electronic Arts bought Codemasters though...

Our Preferred Partners
3izrFh0sH6XEC6wU6Bml1waoVNBy5jsLJJwvEV4o7ykLh8HHqzVz76X7nhl9knri