ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
10/26/20 1:11 p.m.

I just picked this up a couple of weeks ago and been playing it and yes, I know dirt track racing on here....

THE HORROR......

Not a bad game for sure. The street stock handle a bit and take some getting use to for sure. The legends cars are very twitchy for sure and hard to get use to driving. The big black mod cars are very easy to drive and pitch into the turns for sure. 

They just came out with a DLC this past weekend that deal with Super Late Models, The handling is ok...takes some getting use to using. Need more seat time over one ot two races I have had with them just messing around for a little while. 

Not a bad game and some of the tracks are cool and where they are. One track is skull something and its a giant square of dirt with is pretty cool to race and very wide to toss cars though. The one track in Wisconsin is fun its a little 1/5 bullring under a roof in a weird circle that is very much wide open all the time and sideways.

Not a bad game to play around with and since I have been spending the past 7 years photogrpahing dirt track I think this is up my line right now till next yeat to go back to autocross in real life.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sV1oXFeQbIPUTLkPe757Qef3JWyTfq1BjR14wkCRAVHIr1G5nCphAAGjIwnyBd7N