BradLTL
BradLTL Dork
3/16/16 9:42 a.m.

I'm going to form a GRM team to compete. We have have up to 5 drivers on either Xbox or PS4. Let me know if you are interested in joining. I need to know your GamerTag and platform. We have to register by April 1.

Overview

The NVIDIA Challenger Series (NCS) is a worldwide, eSports league running within Project CARS consisting of two Divisions - PC and Console (PlayStation 4 & Xbox One combined).

The league is comprised of a number of pre-registered teams each consisting of up to 5 members. Each driver and team participates in a sequence of ten rounds occurring throughout 2016 that coincide with real-world events. These ten rounds are divided into two Splits - Summer and Autumn with a Transfer Window being open between them whereby teams can adjust their roster.

The aim of each round is to set the fastest lap time on the leaderboard before it expires. Following adjudication, Challenger Points are then awarded for finishing positions...

The winning drivers and teams are those that have accrued the most Challenger Points by the end of the Autumn Split.

Schedule

1. Bentley Continental GT3 - Monza GP - April 22 - 25
  2. Chevrolet Corvette C7.R - Laguna Seca - Apr 29 - May 2
  3. Ford Falcon FG - Ruapuna Park GP - May 20 - 23
  4. Ruf CTR3 SMS-R - Oulton Park Island - June 3 - 6
  5. Aston Martin Vantage GT3 - Watkins Glen GP - July 1 - 4
  6. Caterham SP/300R - Brands Hatch GP - Aug 12 - 15
  7. 2016 Ford Fusion Stockcar - Road America - Aug 26 - 29
  8. Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM - Nurburgring GP - Sept 9 - 12
  9. BMW 1-Series Stanceworks Edition - Snetterton 300 - Sept 23 - 26
  10. Ford Falcon FG - Bathurst - Oct 7 - 10

http://www.projectcarsesports.com/2016-nvidia-challenger-series.html

Argo1
Argo1 SuperDork
3/16/16 10:39 a.m.

I'm in. Team GRM?

Tactical Penguin
Tactical Penguin Dork
3/16/16 10:58 a.m.

I'm interested, but curious how much I'd need to spend in DLC to get the required cars. I'll figure it out tonight.

BradLTL
BradLTL Dork
3/16/16 11:01 a.m.
Tactical Penguin wrote: I'm interested, but curious how much I'd need to spend in DLC to get the required cars. I'll figure it out tonight.

I think only the latest one with the Corvette and maybe the Audi one for the track?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9hirCdj6E3QWnxc0VvMEJgyEpcQsEwdzuYDnmG0jUZ3KD9q0m65tcYrwJsKiW6Ch