chuckles Dork
June 13, 2018 8:10 a.m.

Anybody need a leather one-piece roadracing suit for your own use? Mine is 35 years since last use, but seems in decent shape. I had it reconditioned twice over the years I used it. Vanson, lined, heavy pads at knees, elbows and hips, 5'9 or 10", 42-3 chest, 30 inseam.

We are moving so it's gone. If you need such a thing, pay shipping if it's useful, throw it away if it's not.

EvanB MegaDork
June 13, 2018 9:38 a.m.

That's my size and I have always considered doing the mini motorcycle racing events around here so I'll take it if nobody has messaged yet. 

chuckles Dork
June 13, 2018 10:28 a.m.

In reply to EvanB :

Shoot me a snail mail address and it's yours.

June 13, 2018 9:34 p.m.

I have a 44 chest and 31 inseam or I'd be challenging Evan for the vintage suit because I need a reason to play dress up next to the Thruxton R I'm dying to buy. 35 years since used though... Jaysus. I hope you have been riding in some other attire. That's a way too long hiatus. 

chuckles Dork
June 14, 2018 2:47 a.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker :

Haven't been on a motorbike in about 25 years. And somewhere I have a sales brochure for the Velocette Thruxton, which I liked to look at during a time when I had no money.. The Triumph is very nice, too.

Appleseed MegaDork
June 14, 2018 1:45 p.m.

Dang, wish you were a little bit taller. Vanson in makes great stuff.

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

What Is the Best Race Car of all Time?

1 day ago in Articles

With so many options from all forms of racing, which car deserves to be called the best of all time?

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: Turbo Midget

1 day ago in News

This modified MG Midget for sale has a turbo.

5 Unique Ford-Powered Cars

3 days ago in Articles

We visit classic car dealer Craig Brody to sample 5 unique Ford-Powered sports specials.

A Legend Laid Bare: The Very First Shelby Cobra

6 days ago in Articles

At the Wheel of the Very First Shelby Cobra, a Priceless Piece of History That Begs to Be Thrashed

Off Our Rockers, New Sills for This Old MGB

1 week ago in Articles

One of the most common places rust materializes on British and Italian sports cars is down in the rocker panels—also ...

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: A Mini Born to Battle Goliath

1 week ago in News

Honda power and all-wheel drive. This modified classic Mini Cooper has it all.

Now You Can Buy a Brand New Shelby Daytona Coupe Straight from Peter Brock

1 week ago in News

Ever dreamed of owning your own Shelby Daytona Coupe?

Our Preferred Partners

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
IvsFCx4vZUnrCF26ZBLzt3yq0DD01kNf