chuckles
chuckles Dork
6/13/18 8:10 a.m.

Anybody need a leather one-piece roadracing suit for your own use? Mine is 35 years since last use, but seems in decent shape. I had it reconditioned twice over the years I used it. Vanson, lined, heavy pads at knees, elbows and hips, 5'9 or 10", 42-3 chest, 30 inseam.

We are moving so it's gone. If you need such a thing, pay shipping if it's useful, throw it away if it's not.

EvanB
EvanB MegaDork
6/13/18 9:38 a.m.

That's my size and I have always considered doing the mini motorcycle racing events around here so I'll take it if nobody has messaged yet. 

chuckles
chuckles Dork
6/13/18 10:28 a.m.

In reply to EvanB :

Shoot me a snail mail address and it's yours.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
6/13/18 9:34 p.m.

I have a 44 chest and 31 inseam or I'd be challenging Evan for the vintage suit because I need a reason to play dress up next to the Thruxton R I'm dying to buy. 35 years since used though... Jaysus. I hope you have been riding in some other attire. That's a way too long hiatus. 

chuckles
chuckles Dork
6/14/18 2:47 a.m.

In reply to Giant Purple Snorklewacker :

Haven't been on a motorbike in about 25 years. And somewhere I have a sales brochure for the Velocette Thruxton, which I liked to look at during a time when I had no money.. The Triumph is very nice, too.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/14/18 1:45 p.m.

Dang, wish you were a little bit taller. Vanson in makes great stuff.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JgfAsirOruggJmpS4xwVixNEyJzgzyOowJCOYvWe4BgFIIJfwpuseqtn2dRBy5D9