CLynn85
CLynn85 HalfDork
12/23/17 8:57 a.m.

Forgot I had this video. Was a marshall in 2016 near the creek crossing so I setup my gopro to catch all the bikes and cars crossing. Just found the footage and clipped it together really quick.

Dogote
Dogote New Reader
12/23/17 10:15 a.m.

Nice.  I have always wanted to try rally moto. It has always looked physically easier than regular off road races, and I like going fast on the forest roads.

White_and_Nerdy
White_and_Nerdy HalfDork
12/27/17 11:13 a.m.

I love RallyMoto! Would love to try it someday but I'd need a dual-sport first. RallyMoto is one of my favorite parts of Black River Stages, which I always make it a point to work. I got to know the bikers pretty well when I drove Combo Car one year, literally having their backs.

CLynn85
CLynn85 HalfDork
12/29/17 8:29 a.m.
White_and_Nerdy said:

I love RallyMoto! Would love to try it someday but I'd need a dual-sport first. RallyMoto is one of my favorite parts of Black River Stages, which I always make it a point to work. I got to know the bikers pretty well when I drove Combo Car one year, literally having their backs.

Thanks for volunteering! I used to co-drive the Mitsubishi truck. BRS is an AWESOME rally, love those roads!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bWttLUUsH3watMTJf0hAvkzOtE4DNT4fptzM4V1NeHys7RhMwEbrbmyzewKVJS0I