3 4 5
PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
8/17/12 6:12 p.m.

For a variety of reasons the Ruckus got very little love for a good chunk of the past couple of months. I'm happy to say that its back in regular use and closing fast on 2000 miles.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
9/11/12 7:16 a.m.

Well, unforeseen life circumstances blah, blah, blah I'm moving soon and will have to put the Ruckus up for sale in the next couple of months. This makes me sad. Look for a for sale thread once I'm ready to part with her.

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury UltimaDork
9/11/12 7:53 a.m.

where is the new location? Rucki are very small creatures, and travel well...why must you and it part ways?

dculberson
dculberson SuperDork
9/11/12 10:18 a.m.

Oh no! Where are you moving to?

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
9/11/12 11:15 p.m.

Its a second story apartment in middletown and there's nowhere to store it, and its so light id be terrified it would get stolen.

eastsidemav
eastsidemav HalfDork
9/12/12 8:31 a.m.
PubBurgers wrote: Well, unforeseen life circumstances blah, blah, blah I'm moving soon and will have to put the Ruckus up for sale in the next couple of months. This makes me sad. Look for a for sale thread once I'm ready to part with her.

Sorry to hear you're selling. I'd have a hard time keeping a bike in Middletown without secure storage either. Talk about weird timing, I'd been looking for a Ruckus for a while, but just picked up a used Buddy 125 last night, since I was having a hard time finding a ruckus. I'll still have to think about it when you put it up for sale.

Gonna be able to make it to some WOR rallycross events now that you'll be closer?

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
9/12/12 8:46 a.m.

In reply to eastsidemav:

We'll see. I love rallycross but all I have is my beater Lexus and I need it to haul my kids around.

For anyone interested ill be asking about $1000 when I go to sell. Just shy of 2000 miles, bought new, $350 worth of frame stretch and lowered seat frame. I still have the factory parts too.

eastsidemav
eastsidemav HalfDork
9/12/12 8:50 a.m.
PubBurgers wrote: In reply to eastsidemav: We'll see. I love rallycross but all I have is my beater Lexus and I need it to haul my kids around. For anyone interested ill be asking about $1000 when I go to sell. Just shy of 2000 miles, bought new, $350 worth of frame stretch and lowered seat frame. I still have the factory parts too.

At that price, please contact me when you go to sell it. I might be able to justify a GY6 Ruckus

Personally, hope you can come up with a way to keep it, though.

PubBurgers
PubBurgers Dork
9/12/12 8:54 a.m.

Id love to keep it as well but the situation doesn't look hopeful. Ill let you know once I'm ready.

dculberson
dculberson UltraDork
9/12/12 9:14 a.m.

Good luck in whatever you end up doing, I hope the move/change is a good one for you.

bentwrench
bentwrench Reader
5/27/14 7:46 a.m.

Don't ignore a Zuma as an alternate scooter. They make a 125cc too!

singleslammer
singleslammer SuperDork
5/27/14 7:58 a.m.

ZOMBIE THREAD!!

eastsidemav
eastsidemav Dork
5/27/14 9:10 a.m.

Funny thing is, I'm in the process of selling said Ruckus. Its a lot of fun to ride, but too slow to be safe in traffic near where I live. If it doesn't sell, I may go ahead and engine swap it, but one of the things I like about the stock setup is its so quiet.

mistanfo
mistanfo UltraDork
5/27/14 11:10 a.m.
eastsidemav wrote: Funny thing is, I'm in the process of selling said Ruckus. Its a lot of fun to ride, but too slow to be safe in traffic near where I live. If it doesn't sell, I may go ahead and engine swap it, but one of the things I like about the stock setup is its so quiet.

Where?

eastsidemav
eastsidemav Dork
5/27/14 12:14 p.m.

In reply to mistanfo:

Just east of Cincinnati, OH. Probably a bit too long of a haul for you

mistanfo
mistanfo UltraDork
5/27/14 2:16 p.m.

Unfortunately, yes, a bit of a haul. GLWS.

3 4 5

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yg3MJVCscsQY4tj73ARHCAo8oYRZnF6JoBPRPAYrc6ujx7Sn5b6pLGiKUdNLDkID