1 2
Nick (Bo) Comstock
Nick (Bo) Comstock MegaDork
6/17/17 3:40 p.m.

In reply to Huckleberry:

Ah, see I don't need all the extra stuff that comes with. I just need a camera.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
6/18/17 6:34 p.m.

The lady friend and I just watched a sportbike rip through 70mph traffic at better than 90, using all 4 lanes of traffic...with a passenger.

"That guy is an shiny happy person!"

"No, babe, those are organ donors."

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi PowerDork
7/2/17 7:50 a.m.

My commute home on Friday afternoon nearly had an incident, traffic on a wide 2 lane , state highway; was rolling about 50 so as traffic cleared I signaled, checked and went; as I passed the second vehicle in the line (an old naked sport bike) he swerved into the space I was already occupying and accelerated. I'm not sure how he didn't hit me and I'm not sure how he would explain that accident to the cops. I'm pretty even keeled but that really stirred me up, I'm in a cage and I wouldn't think about changing lanes on a 2 lane without looking all around me.

Huckleberry
Huckleberry MegaDork
7/2/17 8:44 a.m.
Appleseed wrote: The lady friend and I just watched a sportbike rip through 70mph traffic at better than 90, using all 4 lanes of traffic...with a passenger. "That guy is an shiny happy person!" "No, babe, those are organ donors."

I was walking out of Lowe's carrying my helmet when I overheard a guy looking right at me say to his wife / ladyfriend "there goes an organ donor".

For lack of anything actually witty to say... I just turned and spouted "the lady would probably like that very much", winked and continued on my way.

But, WTF? Who does that? When I see people smoking I think "that is a moron" but I don't shout it at them.

Toyman01
Toyman01 MegaDork
7/2/17 10:43 a.m.

In reply to Huckleberry:

The world would be a better place if people could keep their yaps shut.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
7/2/17 1:45 p.m.

At the speed differential of the two up sportbike and the glass, steel, and insulation of the truck, not to mention their the helmets, I doubt either of those two would have heard my quip.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Fp1R0xlR3LuAMhiCdpMJ4miCIA3mnDAiLPEpoaMP2YuKeGddl2hQ2UBtq20gwXJJ