nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
9/8/18 10:59 p.m.

https://www.amazon.com/Diagnose-Automotive-Electrical-Motorbooks-Workshop/dp/0760320993/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&colid=LIYDD1I80Z9V&coliid=IZQFBYDKYL2ZH&me=

I have in my fleet a pair of 90s 200sx models with multiple electrical gremlins an '02 SVTf with as yet no known electrical gremlins and an '84 S10 with wind up windows but inoperative wipers that I'd love to drive more but this rainy summer has been a bitch.

If not then I'll just buy one of the thousand other varied titles on my Amazon wish list.

But I want to believe in this one unless there are other titles out there I should consider.

Keep in mind I have the same cowardice for electrics that most have. smiley

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
9/8/18 11:02 p.m.

Hurry fast I just noticed Ron Champions book is affordable again. smiley

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
9/8/18 11:17 p.m.

jumped on the Champion book.  $5.20 with points applied.  Still and all is the Tracy Martin book worth the glowing reviews for a beginner?  Kinda tired of the SE-R having non functioning dash lights/intermittent wipe/non-functioning windows but still working sunroof. indecision 

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
9/8/18 11:23 p.m.

I jumped on the Champion book because in the past I've seen some silly prices for them. 

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
9/13/18 7:26 p.m.

Went ahead and bought it can't do any harm given my starting point of no practical knowledge beyond checking and changing fuses. smiley

speedyracer
speedyracer New Reader
3/20/19 9:16 p.m.

yes, but only if you like reading real book, I probably would prefer to found a .pdf version

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
c8IB8xNlnYg4Tc1bRduoSOKCLSIZ8nksxAM2rd2FrnOguiaZ2EvSGWTKLJ2AzAil