2 3 4
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
11/6/19 6:12 a.m.

In reply to irish44j :

Well that's annoying, all of the Facebook photo hotlinks have broken.  The problem is I have no idea what each one was so I'd have to wing it to get something where each photo is supposed to be.  For anyone on Facebook Sara's "Tent in a Box Truck" album has everything, but at some point I guess I'd need to host the photos somewhere else and link them again, or upload them straight to GRM.

TurnerX19
TurnerX19 Dork
11/6/19 7:03 a.m.

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

Upload them straight on. Remember a cloud is an amorphose thing, they disappear when it rains.

irish44j
irish44j MegaDork
11/6/19 4:10 p.m.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

In reply to irish44j :

Well that's annoying, all of the Facebook photo hotlinks have broken.  The problem is I have no idea what each one was so I'd have to wing it to get something where each photo is supposed to be.  For anyone on Facebook Sara's "Tent in a Box Truck" album has everything, but at some point I guess I'd need to host the photos somewhere else and link them again, or upload them straight to GRM.

I"ve been using Imgur these days since photobucket screwed us all....

Wally
Wally MegaDork
11/18/19 12:34 p.m.

If you haven't done it yet save any photos you want to keep yourself. When my Facebook account was canceled I lost thousands of pictures I took over the last 10 years.

Ian F
Ian F MegaDork
11/18/19 12:37 p.m.

In reply to Wally :

Damn dude... how much E36 M3-posting did you do to get an official cancel?

Wally
Wally MegaDork
11/18/19 12:42 p.m.

In reply to Ian F :

Someone filed a complaint that I wasn't using my real name and I wouldn't send them my license and a second form of id to prove I was so they closed my account. 

2 3 4

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7JAQqGzAlwRKyQtBUIolsAFr8J8nOZKc7NueXQDyYLZJaSBIN4NCPEUZTx7xUriw