Purple Frog (Forum Supporter)
Purple Frog (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
5/23/21 8:44 a.m.

I'll post some pictures of one of the great car shows that we are fortunate to have nearby.   

Marge had her Shasta on display and it was a big hit.  A constant line of folks actually "touring" the interior.  Marge was a great welcoming host to all the hordes.  It got much more attention than some of the hot cars nearby.

5/23/21 8:50 a.m.

5/23/21 8:59 a.m.

As one who has built an Outlaw car, I can really appreciate the work that went into this one.  So much neat build quality in a small package.

5/23/21 10:44 a.m.

If there was an obvious "trend" at the show, then it had to be that almost anything is being converted to electric power.

Alfas, bugs, and Cobras too... oh my.

Marjorie Suddard
Marjorie Suddard General Manager
5/23/21 11:05 a.m.

In reply to Purple Frog (Forum Supporter) :

It was so much fun to show it off to people, and cool to put your name with your forum handle. That second shot, though, there's a crazy lady with her mouth open. 

Margie

5/23/21 11:12 a.m.

Marjorie,

It was almost impossible to clear all the people away to get a full shot of the whole rig.

As to your picture.  We couldn't get Tim to look at the camera, so that's the best I got.   LOL

I was amazed that in the short time I was there that so many people (especially women) did not think you were crazy for putting so much effort into restoring the Shasta.

Marjorie Suddard
5/23/21 11:37 a.m.

I think I maybe stressed a few marriages--a lot of those ladies gave their husbands very pointed "I want one" comments.

5/23/21 2:06 p.m.

I'm betting most those wives don't have husbands as talented as Tim.   Just saying...

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) MegaDork
5/23/21 5:00 p.m.

Nice rack. 

Marjorie Suddard
5/23/21 5:23 p.m.

In reply to Woody (Forum Supportum) :

I get that a lot. It's for the Penn Yan car topper boat that Tim restored, but we ran out of time after the Orange Blossom Tour to put it onto the rack.

Margie 

Woody (Forum Supportum)
Woody (Forum Supportum) MegaDork
5/23/21 6:32 p.m.

In reply to Marjorie Suddard :

That rack lived in my barn for a couple of weeks until Tim and I could figure out the best way get it shipped it to Florida. 

Marjorie Suddard
5/23/21 7:49 p.m.

Oh, right!! I forgot about that. (Thanks again--that stupid thing makes him crazy happy.)

Margie

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1KYqJDBsvl6FuTqHUCKXCTOG6svJ8xM6d6UCscMv1HPffANuRlfU8DlMdNT4oN27