1 2
Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
4/10/19 7:05 a.m.

Home at 12:30 even.  I took my time at Ollie’s for back stretching reasons, it felt good to walk around.  Then i had an actual sit down meal because sick of just snacks and I don’t eat fast food.  So it took an hour and a half longer to get home.  

127 in VA/WV is a good curvy road and I barely had to lift for anything.  Had an ahole in a focus wanting to go 75 riding me and he kept falling way behind in the curves.  He finally passed me, so I returned the favor and got right up on him through the curves instead of on the straights.  It was a fun diversion from the tedium of having just driven a soul sucking pacifica almost 400 miles.  

This little guy is like the miata of minivans.  Smaller than everything else, slow, but it handles great and with the labyrinth of intake silencers removed it makes all the right noises.  

I get to be the caretaker until my cousin returns from Japan, kinda like I did with Seth’s Miata, and he told me i could have it cheap when he is in a financial position to buy something new and take on a loan, so it will probably return to me in a year or two.  I honestly wish I would have just bought it for myself.  The older I get the more I appreciate practicality, and this would be so much easier than wrangling kids into my wrx and it has 100k less miles.  

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
4/10/19 8:58 a.m.

I like my wifes mazda5. To the point i looked for another for me. If i wasn't neck deep in the neon game, that one would have come south.

Osterkraut
Osterkraut UberDork
4/24/19 9:52 p.m.
Patrick said:

0900 go to pick up reserved economy car, given Chrysler pacifica instead.  Knock down 30mpg for 6 hours,

Those cars are goddamn magic. I don't know how they do it. 17+ Pacificas are one of my favorite cars. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
quwx9pRXgV7opMWFUwPyzd2aGLEdQIU7cNGtlVoUnFMjvtHT0DfmGcCn3PEAZ0Lh