QuasiMofo
QuasiMofo MegaDork
3/1/17 11:28 a.m.

An open invitation to Casa de Mofo on Saturday April 15, 2017. Bring your spouse, kids a few Easter eggs, your favorite libations and a brunch/lunch style dish to pass as well as any car parts you may wish to barter or sell (you never know, right?)

I know a lot of people have busy Easters planned and this is supposed to be anti busy.

16556 East MN Avenue Climax, Mi 49034

Adults hide the kid eggs and the kids hide the adult ones! Everyone goes home a winner!

bluej
bluej UltraDork
3/1/17 11:46 a.m.

My wife has been hosting an easter lunch party thing since before we met. The "Easter Beer Hunt" is a great idea that i'll be instituting this year. thanks!

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
3/4/17 10:16 a.m.

You need to wrap the beers so you don't know if you're getting a natty or a stella.

wae
wae Dork
3/4/17 5:05 p.m.

My wife has been doing that for the family for the last 10 years or so and it's a ton of fun. We put a numbered token in each egg that she hides which corresponds to a specific bottle. I'll usually get one or two really nice bottles and a couple booby prizes of natty lite or something and then the rest is good craft brews, some little bottles of wine, some of the little airline bottles of booze, and some years I'll put some nice bottles of fancy root beer or other soft drink in there, too.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pqdS9seMzVMjYWPpJLgaXNwfc52Pcul5oekkOKmMgvLmZlLqsrQrwsh489FEmOL0