slantsix
slantsix Reader
5/2/21 10:07 p.m.

I have Been Working Quite A Bit on my Grüne Hölle Project Lately. I needed to get a few More Odds n' ends to finish up the exhaust install, so Saturday Morning, I ordered them all from summit.. Then Michele asks if We want to drive to pick the parts up.. as her cousins only live a 1/2 Hr. From the summit Racing Store in Ohio.

We take the back roads there through PA to Avoid the PA Turnpike which means Taking the '69 Dart on PA Route 910.. Fun Stuff.
Then We pick up the parts and Go to the family cookout... The Cousins only live about ~10 Miles From Nelson Ledges... So we stopped there for a few Photos... There was a Rainbow too.. The Old phoenix rising Ohio Road course is at the end of the rainbow :-)

It was a fun Trip.. It's awesome to pull the car out of ~ 8 Months of storage, Check tire and shock Pressures Splash some fresh fuel and go on a 350 Mile parts run and see family all on the same trip.

I Hope to get back to Nelson Ledges soon as a participant on Track, rather than just a gate visitor.

759NRNG
759NRNG UberDork
5/12/21 8:07 p.m.

Hey, thanks for the pics. brings back many memories.........oh and the 'Dart' rocks!!!! 

slantsix
slantsix Reader
5/13/21 12:31 p.m.

In reply to 759NRNG :

Thanks the 69 dart was in mopar muscle many moons ago, and a book on chrysler a bodies.. and I still enjoy the thing..

Moapr Muscle 1

Mopar Muscle 2

And

Foto Album

Greg

amerson
amerson New Reader
5/14/21 1:40 a.m.

Looks like you had a wonderful trip.

By the way, the Dart looks awesome.

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
5/14/21 5:59 a.m.

I drove my 67 Dart GT 225 all over the country when I was harness racing. Thanks for sharing. 

slantsix
slantsix Reader
5/15/21 3:41 p.m.

In reply to Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) :

Sounds like a fun ride. Go to the harness races in MoPar style!

Greg

slantsix
slantsix Reader
5/19/21 6:27 a.m.

Went for a Little Slanted Blast to the milkshake factory.

It was the golden hour... so time to get some more glamour shots too.

Greg

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
aQCJyjPbZXxHe5a6BeyLoulsDADicXOeLNPplyaX8xsRDW6mdqahbUMb6qeTdcGr