1 2
Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
9/22/18 7:36 a.m.

In reply to Indy-Guy :

There were questions about two fitting and it came down to my codrivers not having as much of an adventurous spirt.  Not only was that tire flat and off the bead but the opposite side was locked up.  Sucks for me because the rule is my car my come along to operate.  Just stopped for gas in Valdosta and should be home in time to work on the Q45 today. 

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
9/22/18 8:10 a.m.

Stopped at a Krystals in Valdosta for breakfast. It was training day for a brand new one that opens Monday. Not only was breakfast free but every time you (me) yelled "Good Morning!" They all yelled it back. I had much fun with that one. 

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
9/22/18 8:11 a.m.

Nice well lit trailer 

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
9/22/18 8:28 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

I just informed the other two that I forgot to put the tag on it.  I realised it last night about 20 miles from the pickup point. O well nothing I could do about it then. 

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
9/22/18 8:58 a.m.

Florida!!!

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
9/22/18 11:16 a.m.

Home, trailer parked, about to take a shower. 

GTXVette
GTXVette UltraDork
9/22/18 2:28 p.m.

And again I miss you. I have been wanting to show pics of a rotater shop in Canton Ga. you could have passed it on the way had you known he has 30-40 of 'em . called Road Runners he also raced them.

Stampie
Stampie PowerDork
9/22/18 4:17 p.m.

In reply to GTXVette :

Like most of our trips this was a burn and turn. At one point there was a lengthy discussion of how an adult couldn't have planned a pee break to coincide with the gas stop we did an hour early.  Don't think could have visited the shop anyway as we passed that area around 10pm and 5am.

GTXVette
GTXVette UltraDork
9/22/18 4:28 p.m.

SOME DAY...............

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xofKi1Z8oAJX9ZO9xMOP44tTFKpMyNDnf9BWEGpwA5fOQX0UCjnFfLv4J3IWHxjU