Jun 20, 2003 update to the Triumph TR3 project car

New Engine

We nearly got the new engine in our TR3 for the VIR race on June 6-8, but it didn’t quite come together in time. We decided to run anyway with the old engine and promptly exploded the clutch that would have been replaced, had we installed our new engine. This problem caused us to cancel our plans to run Mosport, but we should be back in action towards the end of July with our new engine and clutch.

We also installed a new and improved limited slip to replace the antiquated Detroit Locker that we had been running and installed hardened rear axles at the same time. Look for an update shortly.

Join Free Join our community to easily find more project updates.
Comments
View comments on the CMS forums
Sponsored by

ebay

Classic House Ads 2014

Our Preferred Partners
hKlXxZq5Hi14qu5TmEI1fA770prs1MZVc9qyFbS6oM6N6s96SYWYoKpnR31HQHQW