Jul 20, 2007 update to the Triumph Spitfire project car

School’s Out!

We put the tank back in after fixing some things.

Now that school is out and I have no homework, it’s time to get working on the Spitfire. My goal is to have a running and driving car by the end of the year.

When I left off, I had pulled the gas tank out of the car. Now I need to put it back in. Before I did, however, I had to put a sending unit in the tank. Although the old one was junk, a new one from Victoria British was ordered and installed. While I had the tank out, I put new lines and a filter in the car.

With the fuel system finished, I’ll start on the brakes next.

Join Free Join our community to easily find more project updates.
Comments
View comments on the CMS forums
Sponsored by

Victoria British

Our Preferred Partners
uTw3q4HsdD6nrgR7PYJH9S3L7sy5pqLPxtkterU6RVl7bwiAJL4FQxbuBfFRdIFC