Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
10/24/23 3:09 p.m.

Even the cleverest purveyor of public relations doublespeak would have to admit that Pittsburgh’s downtown Schenley Park race course is a bit precarious. There are stone walls lining much of the course. Light poles seem to be planted everywhere. 

Turn 3 puts race cars near the top of th…

Read the rest of the story

sir_mike
sir_mike Reader
10/24/23 5:01 p.m.

Always enjoy going there.Always something new to see and do.Love walking the pits.If you have never been you owe it to yourself to go some year.

David S. Wallens
David S. Wallens Editorial Director
10/25/23 8:18 a.m.

Many years ago, a friend was going to school in Pittsburgh and went to the race. I still remember his comments after: “Dude, best thing ever.”

95 Customs
95 Customs New Reader
3/9/24 11:53 a.m.

Been attending this event since the late 90s. I think I've missed 2 years. No matter how far away I move I make an effort to go to this event. Nothing quite like it. 

I really hope to race my Spitfire through Schenley Park in the next few years...

johnnyj47
johnnyj47 New Reader
3/9/24 2:56 p.m.

I host the Countryside Tour on Thursday's for the lunch at our farm, manned by British Car Guys, my wife, and my 1967 Austin Cooper S. A week of beautiful old sports cars topped by the race at Schenley Park on Sunday, which is a race!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sfG69nWtjMSlj4Eh1jmkVCIcygl53jqnT05hfusfEiQxZhw8tkdRv07CXhrhTCn4