Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
Dec. 7, 2017 10:43 a.m.
feature_image

We're in Indianapolis this Thursday through Saturday at the PRI Show. Want to stop by, introduce yourself, and gab for a bit? Come on by booth 3133. There will always be someone at the booth, and we love chatting with our readers.

This year our booth features a sweet Nissan 370Z that normally does battle in the Pirelli World Challenge TC class thanks to TechSport Racing.

Not able to make it to the show? Don't worry, we'll be posting all the latest and greatest stuff we find here on our website and on Facebook. Stay tuned.

Read the rest of the story

Dec. 7, 2017 12:21 p.m.

Hey I'll see you Saturday! 

Tom_Spangler UberDork
Dec. 7, 2017 1:00 p.m.

Is PRI open to the public?  If so, I need to make my way down there one of these years.

snailmont5oh HalfDork
Dec. 7, 2017 1:11 p.m.

If you see the UMI Performance booth, find Ryan or Ramey, and ask them why they don't make more Fairmont parts. They love it when random people do that. 

Patrick MegaDork
Dec. 7, 2017 2:25 p.m.
Tom_Spangler said:

Is PRI open to the public?  If so, I need to make my way down there one of these years.

Negative.  You have to get credentials.  Team Alavanche Racing will be there tomorrow and Saturday, if anyone else is there my number is 330 two four two zero seven 71 shoot me a text and we can find each other 

You'll need to log in to post.

Also on Classic Motorsports

A Ford Cortina with a Big Secret

5 hours ago in Articles

It's a weapons-grade screamer.

Restoration Impossible: Linking the Transmission to the Engine

6 hours ago in Project Cars

What do you do when you can't find the right clutch alignment tool?

21 Gearhead Gifts for Your Wishlist

10 hours ago in Articles

Not sure what to get that special someone this year?

Pro Driver Jordan Taylor Jumps Behind the Wheel of "Le Monstre"

1 day ago in Articles

Taylor experiences the 1950 Cadillac-powered Le Mans racer.

My Racing Rules

5 days ago in Articles

Like most of us, Classic Motorsports Publisher Tim Suddard is obsessed with cars and racing.

Classic Motorsports Car Catcher: Peter Brock's Ultimate Datsun 510

1 week ago in News

Classic looks and 300 horsepower built by a legend.

Our Preferred Partners

Mlassic Motorsports Magazine

Subscribe Today

Also get your instant access to the digital edition of Classic Motorsports Magazine!

Learn More
LfLDksdbTZShg4SdXaNVeClMpfU6f3vW